Beaver Professional Hydro Nutritive Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Natalie M.

BY NONE

You don't have to go to extremes to repair dry, damaged hair. In fact, when it comes to reviving your strands, gentle is your best bet. This mild cleanser uses moisturizing avocado oil and aloe vera extracts to repair and rebuild hair, leaving it smoother, softer and shinier. see more...

Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I have no complaints about this product. I use it in conjunction with the Repair Shampoo. There is nothing about this product that stands out in my head, good or bad. It is a good texture and rinses out well. No issues with tangles/hair feeling dry after using it, so all is good!
Megan M.
This product is quite nice especially for damaged hair but I don’t love the scent. To me it smells like a men’s shampoo and the packaging isn’t cute at all. It lathers easily and makes your hair soft, shiny, and tangle free but aesthetically it’s just not my cup of tea.
Kylee L.
Wow! I used this shampoo for the first time last night (with the conditioner) & all I can say is wow! My hair feels completely different! So soft and silky, I couldn't stop touching it while I was feeding my baby during the night!
Gemma R.
It’s okay, I got it in a birch box and I used it and it’s nothing special. Won’t be buying the full size as it’s just an average shampoo to me