BY BEAVER #34 in Mustard

Inglehoffer the original honey mustard 10.25 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Cristiana C.
Los Angeles , CA
Best honey mustard in the earth! So delicious and everyone loves it I recommend it to anyone who has a taste for mustard
Brittany C.
Vallejo, CA
This sauce on a dutch crunch sandwhich is soooo good. I go thorough these quickly wish they had bigger ones
Sam E.
Anderson, SC
This is my favorite honey mustard. It has the perfect amount of tang, sweet, and even a little kick. I love this on my turkey sandwiches, as well as on my salads. This particular mustard is worth the splurge for me.
Luciana M.
Ocala, FL
It's everything honey mustard should be. It's not overly tangy, and just the right amount of sweet. It's the perfect consistency and best of all it doesn't leave a weird after taste.
Hannah C.
Denver, CO
Other than making fresh, this honey mustard blows any others out of the water. Sweet, slightly spicy and the perfect consistency for a variety of dishes... Its perfect!
Victoria Y.
Sun City Center, FL
Great item I received it as a gift and when I ran out had to get more. Love it on sandwiches and as a dip .
Julie H.
Murray, KY
This is hands down the best honey mustard! We use it a lot when grilling chicken! Its also a great dipping sauce!
robin b.
Ajax
The dill flavored is out of this world a must try! My whole family is crazy for it