Beautyrest Unity Lux Reef (Plush)

by Beautyrest

Luxurious comfort meets sustainable innovation with the Beautyrest® Unity Lux Collection, featuring premium Seaqual™ Sustainable Panel Fabric made from plastic water bottles recovered from our oceans. Drift into sweet dreams with the Reef luxury mattress, which includes new and exclusive Targeted Support System of triple-strand coil technology and Double Titanium Lumbar Support™ to maximize back support and durability. Stay cool and comfortable all night thanks to breathable and antimicrobial DualCool™ layers, which increase breathability and thermo-regulating capabilities for a great sleep.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beautyrest Unity Lux Reef (Plush)!
Kaela M.
Blenheim , ON
Beautyrest Unity Lux Reef (Plush) uploaded by Kaela M.
I was so lucky to receive this #voxbox from @Influenster and @SleepCountryCanada for free in exchange for my honest review. When I received the email I was in shock, a free mattress, what?? I received the Beautyrest Unity Lux Reef Mattress in Queen. It was delivered right to my bedroom 2 weeks ago, and we slept on it every night since. I have definitely enjoyed our new mattress, it was firm but still plush, and super comfortable. My back has felt so much better, and I find myself not wanting to get out of bed. Each Unity Lux mattress features sustainable fabric, made from up to 50 water bottles recovered from our oceans. Every mattress also includes special features such as body temperature regulation, and T3 pocket coil technology to reduce lower back tension. The Unity Lux mattresses are also assembled in Canada. Thank you so much this has been an amazing experience.
Jessica P.
Ottawa, ON
Beautyrest Unity Lux Reef (Plush) uploaded by Jessica P.
How can I start to describe this product, the first day I tried it I felt it a little bit too firm (but because my old mattress was pretty much the resorts lol) after 2 days sleeping there I can only say it is the best mattress I have tried here in Canada, I don’t only, but rest (which is the important part). And taking in count this is made with recycled material is way more appealing to buy one. I totally recommend this product, and overall the brand!
Soumita D.
Calgary, AB
Beautyrest Unity Lux Reef (Plush) uploaded by Soumita D.
Beautyrest Unity Lux Reef (Plush) uploaded by Soumita D.
I received this complimentary from Influenster Canada for my honest opinions (#free #complimentary). Me and my husband were already using a Serta spring mattress with a memory foam topper before receiving this as my husband has slight back problems and memory foam is the only thing that helps. So when we received this we were quite excited to try it. The mattress is firm and quite memory foamy (if that makes sense). One of the best things about having a full memory foam is that when the person next to you shifts, the whole mattress doesn’t move and you have an undisturbed sleep. We have been sleeping on this for about 3 weeks now and its been very pleasant. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family as an investment.
member-21249b3a6
East York , ON
Beautyrest Unity Lux Reef (Plush) uploaded by member-21249b3a6
I I really like the mattress it’s feel like you sleep on cotton when I wake up I did not feel any pain in my body when you buy new mattresses other mattresses feel like hard and then when you wake up with that mattresses you feel pain in your body but with this mattress I did not feel anything it is one of the best mattresses in the market
Farzana L.
Mississauga, ON
Beautyrest Unity Lux Reef (Plush) uploaded by Farzana L.
I received this mattress complimentary from Influenster and Sleep Country. I can honestly say my back is so much more happier. My body is well rested after a comfortable nights sleep. The mattress is super luxurious and I love that it comes with a handle which helps me move and adjust the mattress. Highly recommend Beauty Rest Unity Lux Reef for your Beauty Sleep.
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
Beautyrest Unity Lux Reef (Plush) uploaded by Tiffany W.
First impressions - WOW. This bed is nice and thick, it reeks of quality. It’s absolutely gorgeous and the design is beautiful! This is a review for the BR unity lux reef TIGHT TOP (not the plush). The first couple nights were unfortunately extremely achey for my back - most likely due to the transition from my existing IKEA mattress that is a little less firm. By Day 4, the mattress was feeling great! It makes a big difference what pillow you use - one that worked great with my previous mattress was very different with this mattress (esp in the way that it strained/held my neck). I love the thick mattress. I’m using the exact same frame I had before but it really makes a difference in a room and how you ‘occupy the space’. I feel higher, lifted (both physically and mentally). Outside of price, I don’t have anything bad to say about this mattress. Although for the amount of time we all spend sleeping as a percent of our day, I’d say it’s worth the investment for a great mattress !! I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review.
Jessica P.
North York, ON
Beautyrest Unity Lux Reef (Plush) uploaded by Jessica P.
We were so excited to experience the luxury our new mattress was about to offer. For our guest bedroom we were searching for a good balance in firmness and comfort. This mattress delivered on both. It's handles allow for easy flipping and moving. The cost is definitely on the higher end however, you get what you pay for! I've already recommended this mattress to friends and family.
Iasmyn B.
London , ON
Beautyrest Unity Lux Reef (Plush) uploaded by Iasmyn B.
I received this complimentary from Influenster and I am sure this is the BEST mattress I have ever slept on! It is firm but at the same time it is really soft, just the way I love. After a week sleeping on my #beautyrest, I did not feel any back pain as I used to in my old mattress, it has a technology to maximize back support. If you’re looking for the perfect mattress, I highly recommend this one, you won’t regret. It is perfect 🤩 Beautyrest Unity Lux Reef (Plush)
Anny L.
Oddesa, ON
Beautyrest Unity Lux Reef (Plush) uploaded by Anny L.
I'm grateful for getting a mattress in my second voxbox for free from influenster, I'm surprised to have received one gift from a great brand, I've never imagined something like that, thanks you @beauryrest and @influenster there is no doubt it's affordable matress, I slept like a baby, this matress helps me to rest better, definitely I'll chose this brand in next purchase.
Diann  .
Edmonton, AB
Beautyrest Unity Lux Reef (Plush) uploaded by Diann  .
I’m definitely in love with this mattress! It came just in time since I’ve been trying to find the perfect one for the last month. It’s so comfy, nothing like my last mattress. I’d definitely recommend this product, it’ll change your sleep experience.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...