ElectronicsBeautyrest
Beautyrest Sleeptracker

Beautyrest® Sleeptracker®

by Beautyrest

The Beautyrest® Brand is introducing the mattress industry’s first standalone sleep monitoring device, the Beautyrest® Sleeptracker® monitor, which makes your bed a smart bed by analyzing your entire sleep ecosystem. Not only does the Beautyrest Sleeptracker monitor offer detailed sleep analysis at an unprecedented level of accuracy, it also provides customized sleep insights that empower individuals to optimize their daily performance.

• Monitor is 90 percent accurate for breathing rate and heart rate for the vast majority of the population, 90 percent of the time.

• While wearables must be worn on the body and charged regularly, the Beautyrest Sleeptracker monitor plugs directly into a wall outlet, and is completely non-invasive.

• Integrates with Amazon Echo – soon allowing control of other smart home elements, such as thermostats, lights, music, alarm systems, door locks and more.

• Patented system accurately measures both respiration and heart rate for deeper sleep analysis.

• Provides a minute-by-minute snapshot of each sleep cycle: REM, light sleep and deep sleep.

WHAT THE BEAUTYREST SLEEPTRACKER ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) ENGINE PROVIDES:

• Complete sleep analysis graphs are generated as the sensors monitor respiration, heart rate and motion.

• AI Sleep Coach utilizes a variety of sleep variables to generate a Personal Sleep Score that tracks improvement over time and provides effective, easy-to-implement, personal sleep tips based on a comprehensive analysis of individual sleep patterns and external factors that may impact sleep quality.

• Sleep Cycle Alarm detects a light stage of sleep to wake the user at the ideal time in their sleep cycle.

Select Activity Trackers sync with the Sleeptracker app to share and correlate activity data.

Advanced Sleep Analysis and Reporting** reports summaries of monthly trends and averages to offer long-term patterns and insights to the user.

Long-Term Cloud Storage** stores sleep data for a rolling three months on the cloud and on a smartphone; also available in a Premium option that stores comprehensive data on the cloud for the duration of the subscription.

**Requires a Premium app subscription, $29.99 per year

Pacemaker Notice: If you use a medical device such as a pacemaker or implantable cardioverter-de brillator (ICD), please consult your physician before using the Beautyrest Sleeptracker monitor.

Is this really necessary ?
Is this an app? I would love to understand the product because I, too, am interested in better quality sleep. How does this work?
What exactly dose this do ?
Start your review of Beautyrest® Sleeptracker®!
How would you rate this product?
Heather N.
Oak ridge , NC
My two favorite things about the Beautyrest® Sleeptracker® are that it fits under your mattress (instead of wearing it) and can track TWO people at the same time.
Rebecca P.
Glen Allen, VA
I wanted to love this product.  Sleep is SUCH an essential part of health and my sleep quality has deteriorated greatly after adopting a puppy (ha!).  It seems to do a good job of tracking when I fall asleep and when I wake up, but I'm not convinved it knows everything inbetween.  For example, there are nights when I know I'm awake (but in bed) for 1-2 hours straight and it shows it as "light sleep" rather than awake...thus giving me a much better sleep score than I realistically qualify for.  Impossible then to compare across days.  Not a helpful product in its current version.
Melissa M.
Glendale, AZ
I think this tracker is quite helpful.  I love the options it presents such as the bedtime reminder and the types of sleep you are in.  I don't like the fact that you have to tell it when you're done sleeping.  I'd like that option to be automatic.  I would recommend this to others since a few people I know don't sleep well.
Katie S.
Tulsa, OK
Beautyrest® Sleeptracker® uploaded by Katie S.
I’m loving my Sleeptracker. It’s fascinating to see how long I spend in each stage of the sleep cycle and how it impacts me the next day. I do spend some of my evening hanging out watching tv in my bed, so if I do that, I set the tracker manually, otherwise, it’s totally accurate on my sleep schedule! Now I just need to figure out how to get it to keep my kids from waking so early! Ha!
Amanda S.
Coral Gables, FL
Really worked for me, but doesn’t work for my boyfriend’s side of the bed at all. He gets inaccurate readings every night.
Soo K.
My husband and I are addicted to this Sleeptracker! The Daily Recap emails are great to assess how our night time habits affect our quality of sleep (in fact it's become somewhat of a competition to see who gets a higher score lol). The system is also remarkably accurate when guaging actual sleep and wake up time. For those looking to learn about their sleep patterns without sleeping with their phones under the pillow or wearing a device, this is your best investment!
Kelly M.
Abilene, TX
This sleep tracker is so cool! I am super impressed with its ability to track heart and breath rate in a non-invasive way. It was easy to set up and get started. It was great from the very beginning. About 4 nights in, our power went out and messed up the unit, several nights went by without it tracking sleep. I contacted customer service and they did some remote processing or something. Unfortunately it still doesn’t work unless I manually record sleep, which is sort of annoying. Hoping I can get it back to working properly and wishing a simple loss of power wouldn’t be something to make it stop working. Customer service was quick and helpful but I’m still dealing with this issue. For what it costs to buy this product, I would probably not recommend it for that reason, otherwise it’s really cool.
Jayanne A.
Orange , CA
A good invention to track your sleep. when you’re asleep you do not feel it under your mattress.
Dana W.
I love that I finally have a way to accurately track my sleep and see how I can improve my sleep. This has helped to keep my accountable and I’m finally seeing an improvement in my sleep thanks to the sleep tracker.
Adrienne H.
Martinez, CA
Beautyrest® Sleeptracker® uploaded by Adrienne H.
Sleep has always been a bit of a mythical beast for me. For as long as I can remember I've struggled to get good, restful sleep as I suffer with a deviated septum, blocked sinuses, and more recently have discovered a tongue tie that causes me to breathe through my mouth and hinders the R.E.M. sleep my body craves. Couple that with a newborn baby and you have a veritable storm of broken dreams and frustrated nights on my pillow. When the Beautyrest® Sleeptracker® arrived at my door I didn't have any expectations or even believe that I could improve on something like this to begin with. The setup was straightforward, and a few minutes later I was making an account with the app and pumped for my first night of 'sleep'. The next day, I awaited the results and was pleasantly surprised when I'd logged a score of 51. Between my son waking me up three times in the early hours, and my general periods of sleeplessness, I'd amassed a score better than I'd thought. The break down told me how many times I woke, how long I was awake for, and broke my hours of sleep down into light, deep, and REM. Even my heart rate was on there! Over the coming months I hope to continue to use the Beautyrest Sleeptracker to monitor the various sleep training methods we are using to get more sleep from the baby. It'll be incredibly useful to really see what's working and what isn't with a few clicks on the sleep analysis graph. This app and system may not have changed my sleep overnight, but it certainly has helped me see where I can improve and I hope to see much more of my pillow in the future.