BY BEAUTYREST

The Beautyrest® Brand is introducing the mattress industry’s first standalone sleep monitoring device, the Beautyrest® Sleeptracker® monitor, which makes your bed a smart bed by analyzing your entire sleep ecosystem. Not only does the Beautyrest Sleeptracker monitor offer detailed sleep analysis at an unprecedented level of accuracy, it also provides customized sleep insights that empower individuals to optimize their daily performance.

• Monitor is 90 percent accurate for breathing rate and heart rate for the vast majority of the population, 90 percent of the time.

• While wearables must be worn on the body and charged regularly, the Beautyrest Sleeptracker monitor plugs directly into a wall outlet, and is completely non-invasive.

• Integrates with Amazon Echo – soon allowing control of other smart home elements, such as thermostats, lights, music, alarm systems, door locks and more.

• Patented system accurately measures both respiration and heart rate for deeper sleep analysis.

• Provides a minute-by-minute snapshot of each sleep cycle: REM, light sleep and deep sleep.

WHAT THE BEAUTYREST SLEEPTRACKER ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) ENGINE PROVIDES:

• Complete sleep analysis graphs are generated as the sensors monitor respiration, heart rate and motion.

• AI Sleep Coach utilizes a variety of sleep variables to generate a Personal Sleep Score that tracks improvement over time and provides effective, easy-to-implement, personal sleep tips based on a comprehensive analysis of individual sleep patterns and external factors that may impact sleep quality.

• Sleep Cycle Alarm detects a light stage of sleep to wake the user at the ideal time in their sleep cycle.

Select Activity Trackers sync with the Sleeptracker app to share and correlate activity data.

Advanced Sleep Analysis and Reporting** reports summaries of monthly trends and averages to offer long-term patterns and insights to the user.

Long-Term Cloud Storage** stores sleep data for a rolling three months on the cloud and on a smartphone; also available in a Premium option that stores comprehensive data on the cloud for the duration of the subscription.

**Requires a Premium app subscription, $29.99 per year

Pacemaker Notice: If you use a medical device such as a pacemaker or implantable cardioverter-de brillator (ICD), please consult your physician before using the Beautyrest Sleeptracker monitor.

• Woow this is great. Is is really effective? Would love to...1 Answers
  • Who has used this product? What did you think... looking ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Adrienne H.
Martinez, CA
Sleep has always been a bit of a mythical beast for me. For as long as I can remember I've struggled to get good, restful sleep as I suffer with a deviated septum, blocked sinuses, and more recently have discovered a tongue tie that causes me to breathe through my mouth and hinders the R.E.M. sleep my body craves. Couple that with a newborn baby and you have a veritable storm of broken dreams and frustrated nights on my pillow. When the Beautyrest® Sleeptracker® arrived at my door I didn't have any expectations or even believe that I could improve on something like this to begin with. The setup was straightforward, and a few minutes later I was making an account with the app and pumped for my first night of 'sleep'. The next day, I awaited the results and was pleasantly surprised when I'd logged a score of 51. Between my son waking me up three times in the early hours, and my general periods of sleeplessness, I'd amassed a score better than I'd thought. The break down told me how many times I woke, how long I was awake for, and broke my hours of sleep down into light, deep, and REM. Even my heart rate was on there! Over the coming months I hope to continue to use the Beautyrest Sleeptracker to monitor the various sleep training methods we are using to get more sleep from the baby. It'll be incredibly useful to really see what's working and what isn't with a few clicks on the sleep analysis graph.

This app and system may not have changed my sleep overnight, but it certainly has helped me see where I can improve and I hope to see much more of my pillow in the future.
Martha K.
Techie Expert Level 1
Tagline: “Monitor your sleep. Understand your sleep. Improve your sleep.” In our experience, The Beautyrest Sleeptracker does exactly that! You can monitor up to 2 sleepers with each kit – just pair the smartphone app with your device over WiFi and you’re set! The entire setup process takes about 10 minutes.Sleep Reports: The amount of data it collects with every single sleep is pretty incredible. Each morning, you’ll get an email with your Sleep Report. You can also pull up “Sleep Analysis” stats within the app, such as your week-in-review or month-in-review metrics.

I’m really not a great sleeper, typically going to bed pretty late and needing to wake up early for work. But, this data can be used for good, and those “under 65-point” scores can only improve by being armed with this data!

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 20.6px 0.0px; line-height: 24.0px; font: 14.0px 'Open Sans'; color: #444444; -webkit-text-stroke: #444444; background-color: #ffffff}
p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 20.6px 0.0px; line-height: 24.0px; font: 14.0px 'Open Sans'; color: #444444; -webkit-text-stroke: #444444}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}
span.s2 {font-kerning: none; background-color: #ffffff}
span.s3 {font-kerning: none; color: #ef4643; -webkit-text-stroke: 0px #ef4643}

Elyse A.
SPARTA, MI
 I was interested but skeptical of this product at first. I have a fitbit that has a sleep tracking function, however, I tend to not want to wear that at night.. so I figured this would be a good replacement. I don't necessarily feel I need to track my sleep, as I know I don't get great sleep already; I have a 15 month old! I set up the tracker - which was pretty easy. No real issues.
Here are my thoughts after using the tracker for two weeks: I don't think it really tracks all my sleep/ movements correctly. Maybe our mattress is too thick, but there are nights I am up more than I am sleeping, and it says I have slept majority of the night. As far as the reporting... meh. It if were accurate, I feel like it would be slightly useless information. I felt rested, I got a great score = sweet. If I slept crappy and got a crappy score = no news. I don't find a lot of useful content in the app, either. The Coach is pretty common sense. Also, the comparing me to others who have similar profiles and what their sleep score is... good for those people SLEEPING! lol Can they take my kid for a week!?
I most likely will not continue using, and not sure I would recommend.
Alyssa T.
I struggle having a good routine when it comes to sleep. I'm a night owl and I usually have to be up by 5 or 6am, which leaves me exhausted most days. The beautyrest sleep tracker lets me track my sleep progress and shows me the kind of sleep I'm getting and the quality, how much I wake up, monitors your breath/heart rate. It's a really great product if you're trying to understand your sleep habits. It's super simple to set up too. Once you download the app and answer a few simple questions about yourself, you set up the sleep tracker, connect to wifi and you're good to go. Every morning you'll receive a detailed report of your sleep. Beautyrest® Sleeptracker®
Kim T.
I am geeking out over my sleep stats! I've never liked wearing watches when I sleep so the Beautyrest® Sleeptracker® is perfect! I received this product for free to review. Super easy to set up by sliding a sensor under your mattress. I love waking up each morning and grabbing my phone to check the app and see how I slept. I can even track my stress, eating, and exercise. I also have a 40 lb labradoodle who sleeps at the foot of our bed and I haven't had an issue of her interfering with my measurements. Absolutely recommend this product to people who want to know how they're sleeping and hate having to wear something to measure it.
Meaghan J.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I have loved trying out the sleeptracker from beautyrest. It was awesome that it included a tracker for my husband and myself! We love comparing how we've slept each night and it really works great! It set up so easily and syncs to your phone to give you a detailed analysis for each nights sleep! I also love how it tracks breath and heart rate. And tells you how much of each type of sleep you're getting nightly. Would definitely recommend! I received this product from influenster in exchange for my honest review. Beautyrest® Sleeptracker®
Lauren B.
I was sent a complimentary Beautyrest Sleeptracker to try and was really excited about the fact that it tracks your sleep habits without having to wear a device on your wrist. The Sleeptracker actually goes underneath your mattress. It was relatively easy to set up, although I did hit a few snafus (I'm not a technology wizard and had to try twice to get it working). Also, it was unclear which side of the bed should be device #1 and device #2 until after I had it already set up. I realized late in the process I connected the wrong device to my side of the bed. I love the daily emails it sends out as well as the app. It is pretty accurate, although not 100%. It does a good job at giving me an overall snapshot of how I slept, which I do really like.
Ashley L.
Yucaipa, CA
I was really excited to recieve this product. We have a sleepnumber bed, but without the sleep IQ, and I couldn't wait to finally have a sleep tracker! The Beautyrest Sleeptracker is easy to set up, simple to use, and the app is very user friendly. Just a few things we wish were different: 1) I wish you could set different wakeup alarm times for different days 2) I wish the alarm would work with the sound turned off on your iphone (like the iphone alarm does) and 3) I wish the tracker could tell when I'm in bed but awake. It counts my sleep as through the night, even when I'm awake but in bed, so I know my sleep score is inaccurate. All in all, it's a great start and with a few improvements could be truly exceptional.
Matea G.
POMONA, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I am actually writing this review on behalf of my mother. I gifted the sleep tracker to her once I received it because she has issues sleeping. Since she can document her sleeping patterns,  she managed to improve her sleep. Her favourite feature is that she doesnt have to attach it to her body. This monitor does exactly what it says it does, and actually does it very well. It not only sends breathing and pulse rates to the app, but it also defines those rates and movements into sleep and sleep patterns. If you are looking for a method to track and analyze your sleep patterns and want to put out the cost of this monitor, it will work well. It actually comes with two trackers, so a couple can use it as well.
Emily B.
This is by far one of the best sleep tracking devices I have ever used. I was one of the first adopters of the smart phone apps for sleep tracking and have tried fitness trackers at night, but the Beautyrest Sleeptracker is amazing because it doesn't require me to remember to turn on the app or leave my fitness tracker on. I also love the analytics it provides, including my heart rate throughout the night and my average breaths per minute. Overall, I have noticed that my sleep score is almost directly related to how well rested I feel in the morning. If you are looking to gain insight into your sleeping patterns, I would highly recommend investing in the Beautyrest Sleeptracker.
Dominika Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Woow this is great. Is is really effective? Would love to try this.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Who has used this product? What did you think... looking for reviews. Thanks!