Beautyrest Mattress in a Box 12”

Features:

• Beautyswirl gel memory foam
  • Aircool gel memory foam
  • Microcoil layer
  • Beautyrest foam core

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beautyrest Mattress in a Box 12”!
Matthew T.
Bevinsville, KY
Beautyrest Mattress in a Box 12” uploaded by Matthew T.
I absolutely love my Beauty rest mattress! It it the absolute best ever sleep I've ever had compared to my other bed. It gives me and my spouse the comfort and quality in a mattress that truly is a wonderful sleep. I purchased this mattress about three weeks ago and my sleep has improved so much better. I would definitely recommend this BeautyRest mattress to you too. You won't be disappointed.
Jennifer G.
Beautyrest Mattress in a Box 12” uploaded by Jennifer G.
The mattress arrived in perfect condition, when I took it out of the box it met all my expectations, it takes no time to be ready to sleep. The quality is excellent, I got the size that I had always wanted to have a king mattress, the colors and the design are beautiful, it is super comfortable. I have spent the best nights because I have slept super well. The mattress has good firmness from 1 to 10 I would say a 7, not so firm but not so soft. For my taste it is the perfect firmness to spend the best of nights.
Rachel G.
Toronto, ON
Beautyrest Mattress in a Box 12” uploaded by Rachel G.
Okay. Wow. One night on this bed and I’m wondering a) how the heck did I sleep with my husband and a dog in a Queen and b) WHY did we not try a beautyrest before?! Omg. This mattress is better than the comfiest hotel bed you’ve ever slept on. Not to mention that switching to a King has made my nights completely wake-up free. My husband as a tendency to roll into the middle of the bed - and now even if he does, first of all I can’t feel it because the memory foam is so shock absorbing, and because it’s so freakin big that there will still be a mile of space between us. I can fully wake up in the morning and sit on the edge of the bed and my husband won’t even know I’m up. Sometimes I toss and turn all night (not anymore!) and he still wouldn’t feel a thing. It is SO. COMFORTABLE. I am in love with this mattress. THANK YOU Beautyrest!
Jenna C.
Toronto, ON
Beautyrest Mattress in a Box 12” uploaded by Jenna C.
I received this mattress complimentary from Influenster, and absolutely love it! The shipping and unpacking experience was much easier than expected. As soon as you unroll the mattress is rises and holds its shape fantastically. The memory foam top is really comfortable but not too soft that it doesn’t hold its shape. I also really like the height of the mattress, as it’s 12 inches without a topper, which is great. I definitely give this mattress a 10/10 review! Have slept great and would purchase this product again in the future without a doubt.
Megan F.
Toronto, ON
Beautyrest Mattress in a Box 12” uploaded by Megan F.
I was a bit afraid to try out a new mattress, as I’m pretty picky. I’m someone who wants a “firm, yet soft” mattress. I also never thought a mattress in a box would be so comfortable! I haven’t woken up with any neck or back pain, and I don’t get too warm like I have with some mattresses. I also love that it’s not too thick so sheets fit well and it’s not too high off the ground. Big fan. I would definitely recommend.
Natalija S.
Montréal, QC
Beautyrest Mattress in a Box 12” uploaded by Natalija S.
We were a bit sceptical about a foam mattress - but we're so glad we tried it!!! My partner and I liked its firmness and while it's different from the spring mattress, we felt like it was supporting us in the right places (vs sagging below us). It felt slightly hot but much less so than other memory foam mattresses we tried, and considering we were trying it during a 30degrees heatwave. Overall, we had a very comfortable sleep. Would consider buying in the future, and would honestly consider beautyrest for the next mattress purchase.
Pooja G.
Saint, QC
Beautyrest Mattress in a Box 12” uploaded by Pooja G.
I was shocked when I received such a big mattress. I received this 2.5 weeks before and have been sleeping on it since. The king mattress is so comfortable that I tend to have good sleep nights then before. The mattress is quite comfortable.I would definitely recommend to buy this mattress and try it out. Last but not least, the mattress is quite firm and I love it. Being on healthier side as well , this mattress for me is quite good. Do give a try guys..
Mariana R.
Beautyrest Mattress in a Box 12” uploaded by Mariana R.
I’m having better nights of sleep for sure. The mattress is soft and comfortable. It has a great quality. I can feel the material is premium. The package was perfect to keep the mattress protected. It was very easy to unpack. I did everything alone. My only concern is that the matters do not have handlers. It is difficult when we need to hold it. I don't know why Simmons did not include them. Overall, I'm very happy with my new mattress and I recommend it to everyone that is looking for comfort and quality.
April K.
Calgary, AB
Beautyrest Mattress in a Box 12” uploaded by April K.
I was so happy to be chosen for this campaign. I’m absolutely in love with my new mattress. The only problem I am having is that it is too soft for my back, unfortunately. If it was just a little more firm I would be giving it five stars for sure. The quality is good, the material is excellent and the manufacturing is very well done. my partner absolutely loves it though, and says it’s the best sleep he’s had in a while. Thank you Beautyrest!
Raniyah  A.
Toronto, ON
Beautyrest Mattress in a Box 12” uploaded by Raniyah  A.
I absolutely love this mattress. Not to hard not to soft. Since post birth I just couldn’t find comfort in my old mattress this feels so perfect.

Looking for your answer?