Beautylish.com

by Beautylish

Did anyone get a Beautylish lucky bag this year? Beautylish.com Were you extra lucky? I was!
Beautylish.com ? Anyone grab one of the lucky bags today? I was going to get one but started reading some comments on their Instagram and got discouraged.
Is this a reliable website?
Start your review of Beautylish.com!
How would you rate this product?
Yasiris V.
Carolina , PR
Beautylish.com uploaded by Yasiris V.
Beautylish.com uploaded by Yasiris V.
I have purchase from them three times now and their service has been spectacular! They send purchase confirmation really fast, shipping information really fast and they ship fast too! Everything is perfectly packaged and secured so my items arrive in perfect condition. This was my latest purchase from them.
Jessica W.
Ithaca, NY
Beautylish.com uploaded by Jessica W.
Beautylish.com uploaded by Jessica W.
Beautylish Presents YANO SERIES BRUSH 07 This is the smaller of the two tapered eye brushes in the set, and it is such a beautiful brush for hooded eyes as well as deepening the crease and inner or outer corners. It's a grey squirrel hair brush, so it's already a very very soft brush, but the very pointed design makes it feel feathery light. The long, pointed design is great for hooded lids because you can settle the tip of the brush right into your natural crease and use it as a guide to blend your crease color up onto the lid above to create the illusion of a higher more visible crease. It's also fabulous for deepening your outer and/or inner corners with great precision, while blending out those deeper shades effortlessly. It does have a slightly short and rather lightweight handle, but it's not really a drawback on a brush that already has such a soft touch. At $37 it's not the cheapest eye brush, but it's unlike anything else in my collection and I'll likely buy the entire set based on the quality and design of this one brush.
Omattie R.
Beautylish.com uploaded by Omattie R.
I really love shopping at Beautylish.com website. What I absolutely loved about shopping here is that I got descriptive cards on all the products I ordered and free samples to try. Everything came safely packaged and fast delivery.
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
I love buying makeup and skincare and brushes from Beautylish. They ship very fast and nothing I've ordered has ever been broken or damaged. They send nice extras and the site is very easy to use.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I love that they have all the newish stuff here from a site you can trust. I buy my Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution here. Plus they always have the new Jeffree Star releases. They have a split pay option now, where you can pay for anything over $100 in monthly installments so you don't have to worry about missing a new release or paying your car payment lol Plus they have alot of indie brands here, I actually plan on shopping here way more often in the future.
Dawn G.
Miami, OK
1,020 reviews
Beautylish.com uploaded by Dawn G.
Beautylish.com uploaded by Dawn G.
Amazing! Great site to some of the most amazing brands. They carry a lot of stuff you couldn’t find anywhere else for makeup and skincare. Free shipping over $35. Payment plans over $50 purchase. Also, super fast shipping! Shop here and you won’t regret it.
ana D.
Tampa, FL
Beautylish is an awesome resource for beauty news and tutorials, it's another great beauty community to join plus you can purchase products on their site as well
Tajuana S.
They have all the high end products. I love that there is a flex pay on these products. Great job beautylish
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been hanging around on Beautylish before it was even a shop. When it was just a site (my favorite site) where you could go and ask questions post looks etc. I remember when the shop 1st launched🤗🤗🤗🤗 I was so excited Sugarpill cosmetics being the 1st brand beautylish sold which also happens to be my favorite indie brand. I was customer #48 I will never forget it!!! The way they packed my items perfectly to a hand written note I was beyond excited and felt special. I've watched Beautylish grow as a company, what makes them so special is there customer service it's a definite 10+ in the world of beauty! Most companies change and become more commercial like. Not Beautylish!!! The brands they now stock like Lit cosmetics, The ordinary,Inglot,Billy B brushes, Wayne Goss brushes,Sugarpill,and quite a few more have made these brands more accessible to customers as a whole everywhere!!! The biggest thing is there integrity which I admire so much and why I always go back!!! The shipping is free for 35$ and up and trust me it's an indie lovers paradise on Beautylish, so 35$ isnt hard to spend. Plus they offer 3 flex pays on orders over 100$ come on how amazing is that. I'm so happy Beautylish is where it is today and I look forward to it growing more and more!!! If any company deserves success it's Beautylish. Special shout out to Alicia she is amazing!!!! Beautylish I love you😍😍😍😍😍
Nicole C.
Beautylish.com uploaded by Nicole C.
Beautylish.com uploaded by Nicole C.
Love ordering from this site. I love being able to split up my payments on my higher end brands that I love. The customer service is great, and I always get my packages quick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carol S.
Sykesville, MD
il y a 8 mois
Becca D. il y a 8 mois
I got a bag and am open to trades!
Rachel R.
Santa Maria, CA
il y a 9 mois
Rachel R. il y a 9 mois
I hope you get some good stuff!