BY BEAUTYGARDE

What it is: An easy-to-apply, oil-free eyelash primer that goes on clear and has a thin, gel-like consistency. What it does: Its purpose is not to thicken and smooth individual lashes but also to literally add grip to the lashes so that they can carry and hold more mascara on each lash without clumping or running. The effect will give you the most definition and length possible from your mascara and helps make it smudge-proof. It also seals gaps, locking out bacteria and extending the life of your lash ext... see more...

Review (1)
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
I bought this because I have lash extensions and I also have very oily eyelids which sometimes causes my lashes to fall out quickly. I’ve been using this for a couple weeks with my extensions and it seems to help keep them looking great longer. It comes out very wet so after I apply I use a dry spoolie to help comb the product through the lashes and coat them evenly. I will definitely repurchase!