BY DERMSTORE

HERE'S WHAT'S IN STORE FOR YOU:

• $100+ Value

• Curated by Skin Experts

• Professional-grade and hard-to-find spa exclusives

• Mostly full and deluxe travel sizes

• Free Shipping

• I am currently subscribed to Macy's beauty box, Sephora P...3 Answers
  • Some beauty boxes have more emphasis on hair or makeup or...3 Answers
  • What is the billing date on this box?  Ex..IPSY bills the...2 Answers
Jillian M.
I subscribed to this box for about 6 months and really enjoyed it. For $25 you get a box full of body/hair/skin care items. Usually a couple are full sized. It’s always worth well more than what you’re paying and they switch it up so you aren’t getting the same types of products every month. Occasionally there’s makeup. You can’t customize what you get, so it can be a little bit of a mixed bag, but when you’re only paying $25 and you’re getting $150 worth of product, how much complaining can you do? My only complaint is that I had to call them up to cancel. I hate that. You should be able to cancel directly from the website.
Kary C.
BeautyFix s a monthly beauty box by Dermstore... if you are obsessed with skincare like me this box is for you... they also include a makeup item sometimes as well as hair care and perfume but mainly skincare. At $24.95 a month for $100 plus in products makes this box worth every penny! One item alone is worth more than the box. I highly recommend this box!
Maggie R.
I bought my first BeautyFix box (2017 Fall Edit) from Dermstore for about $25. I love Dermstore so I was expecting some great products to try. I was sadly disappointed. 7 of the 8 products contain fragrance and other irritating ingredients! I wish cosmetics companies would stop putting fragrance in their products.  In so doing hey ruin otherwise great products! I will no be able to try any of the fragranced products because of my super sensitive skin.

Looking forward to trying the Drunk Elephant BabyFacial but the rest are no-goes.   Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari BabyfacialREN Perfect Canvas Skin Finishing SerumRenew SerumPCA Skin Hydrating Serum 1.0 OunceSkinMedica Facial Cleanser, 1 oz., For All Skin TypesJuice Beauty® GREEN APPLE Peel Sensitive
Kaitlin G.
Beautyfix is one of my favorite subscription boxes! I love that it sends FULL size and deluxe sized products. Most of the products are skincare and most are natural products. The only downside is the cost- it is $24.95 a month. But the value is usually triple that!
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
I am on my second month with Beautyfix and I am very happy with the quality and variety I have received. I have only had one other subscription box (Play by Sephora which I cancelled recently) and I know the two cannot compare due to the price difference but I was just never excited or happy to try most of the samples in the play box whereas I have been excited and happy to receive all the products in the Beautyfix box, I guess it's just because I really enjoy skin care items, a lot more than makeup.
Margareth D.
Midwest City, OK
Purchased at: Dermstore
My new favorite subscription up there with fff! This deal is amazing. You get a mix of full size and trial sized products for skin, beauty, and hair. Mostly skin care but that is why I joined. I have recieved two boxes so far and I am not disappointed at all. Both were about 140 in value and I paid only 24.95 a month. Can purchase on box without doing a subscription for 10 more. All boxes are the same so its easy to search and see what the months box with hold. My first month I got a full sized dr brant microdermabrasion which is 80 in value. This box is worth it! Can easily find a code to save 5 on your first box as well.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Beautyfix is a subscriprion box by Dermstore, in which i love. I recently signed up and received a free 2oz jar from First Aid Beauty vanilla citrus. The products are amazing, they dont irritate my sensitive skin and helps to moisturize and hydrate .
Jenn H.
Allen, TX
This is my favorite beauty box and look forward to receiving mine every month. I have never been let down and enjoy the products and has great value. I love that this is more of a skincare focused box and have discovered some fun stuff!
Natalie H.
Tempe
I am a beauty subscription box junky. I love getting a wonderful surprise in the mail every month. This is one of favorites. It's mostly skincare, which is my ultimate fav. Dermstore curated this box with top brands both high end & Indy. Brands include Juice Beauty, First Aid Beauty, Klorane, Dr. Dennis Gross & many many more. Each box is worth at least $100. You get about 9 items, at least 4 are full size the others are large deluxe travel size for $25+tax.
Heather T.
Scottsboro, Alabama
Hands down to me this has been the best subscription box! You truly get full-size products, I even got a micro-needler ORA Microneedle Face Roller System, Black and Purple, 1 ea as well as a ForeoFOREO LUNA play Purple. The full-size products are actually really great products as well not one or two good ones and then the other s collect dust on my vanity. Truly my FAVE box subscription!
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
I am currently subscribed to Macy's beauty box, Sephora Play, Ipsy, Boxycharm and Fabfitfun. I want to try BeautyFix. How does everyone feel about this subscription? Any thoughts on what I should get rid of???
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
Some beauty boxes have more emphasis on hair or makeup or skin. Which would you say this leans more towards?
Tammy B.
Morristown, TN
What is the billing date on this box?  Ex..IPSY bills the 1st or 2nd day of a new month/or should I say charges on my credit card.