Beautyfix by Dermstore

by Dermstore

HERE'S WHAT'S IN STORE FOR YOU:

• $100+ Value

• Curated by Skin Experts

• Professional-grade and hard-to-find spa exclusives

• Mostly full and deluxe travel sizes

• Free Shipping

Beautyfix looks like a good one. Is it worth it? If so, how much does it cost?
Do you subscribe to dermstore beautyfix? Seems like a good subscription.
I really would love to subscribe to this box, but all I can find is that the March box is sold out. I don’t see the option to subscribe anywhere? Does this mean that there is a waiting list that I need to get on, or do I need to wait for the April box to drop? And what day of the month do the new boxes drop?
Start your review of Beautyfix by Dermstore!
How would you rate this product?
Asheville
BeautyFix is the ultimate in subscription boxes for skin & hair care. Every now & then you’ll receive a cosmetic item as well. I’ve been subscribed nearly two years & still look forward to my BeautyFix box every month. I know the skin care items will be from reputable high end brands. I’ve discovered several “can’t live without” products since subscribing that I would never have known about if they hadn’t been sent by BeautyFix. I also enjoy trying out super high end (very pricy) skin care products that I would never buy the full size version of because of the cost. Even the smallest samples (for example those from SkinMedica, Neostrata, Skinceuticals, etc) are large enough to last several days / weeks - so you can really see if you will get great results or not. Sometimes I’ve found products that I would initially think were overpriced, “ no way, not worth that”.... Only to discover a life changing product worth every penny of the retail cost.
Eau Claire, WI
If you're looking to try higher end hair, body, and face care, this would be a good box for you. I've received 5 boxes so far. It mostly consists of products for the face, sometimes shampoo and conditioner, other hair stuff, sometimes a body product. Sometimes very basic makeup like setting powder or mascara. The samples are good sized, even the small ones are still enough to give it an honest try. You get some full sized stuff that is worth more than what you paid for the box. It's simple, once they successfully bill you, you get the confirmation and the box is shipped to you in a timely manner at the beginning of the month. Last month was a little delayed, I'm guessing because of what's going on with covid 19, but they sent emails letting me know of the delays. I like that they keep you informed instead in the dark and in suspense waiting.
NRH, Texas
Beautyfix by Dermstore uploaded by lisa R.
This is a monthly skincare subscription box. They feature high end deluxe size products as well as some full size items. Everyone gets the same monthly curated box with a card explaining the use of the products as well as 20 % off of any brand featured. This box allows you to try high end products you might not have purchased for yourself! Beautyfix has top of the line skin care and makeup as well as the fastest delivery of anyone. I highly recommend you give Beautyfix a try! Tell them [email protected] sent you!!!
Santa Monica, CA
I go back and forth on this box as to whether to subscribe. Generally, the box value is good, and I really like that it both has a strong skincare focus and that it often has unique brands and/or product types that I would not have otherwise discovered. The primary issue is that most products tend to be very small sample sizes and the full-size products that contribute most of the value are very hit or miss and often repeats. For that reason, I feel like a box that exclusively focuses on full size items or on trial sizes is a better bet, depending on your present goals.
Washington, PA
I love that you can see what’s in each months box! Super affordable for the subscription especially with the high end brands they throw in there! Usually only get 2 full sized products and the rest travel or sample size but it’s nice because you get to try the samples before paying a ton of money on a high end product rather than buying it and not liking it and wasting money. I absolutely love skin care and love this box! Other subscriptions don’t compare in my opinion! No filler junk products! I’ve loved all I’ve gotten!
Culpeper, VA
Beautyfix by Dermstore uploaded by Amanda B.
My all time FAVORITE subscription box of all time! It’s 25 a month but you get expensive products and the sizes are great. You do get some one time sample things but it’s one or 2 at most then you will get some good medium size products and maybe one full size. The box always adds up to more than double. I love being able to try expensive products before purchasing them. By the time I run out of things I’ve got my next box at the door. I can’t say enough good things about this box!
Atlanta, GA
I have tried a lot of beauty subscriptions and this is my absolute favorite. You get professional grade skincare samples and the usually give you a full size of something. I look forward to getting my box every month because it gives me an opportunity to try new products. I have a few friends that have the subscription and I always look forward to talking to them about the products they’ve tried. I’ve been introduced to so many wonderful companies.
Woodside, NY
In terms of value this is one of the best boxes out there, every month there is at least one full size product. As a skincare fanatic this box introduced me to a number of new products, however over the course of a couple of months I found myself not really using most of the products they sent over so I canceled my subscription. Definitely one of the best boxes out there if you are looking to get exposure to quality skincare products.
Excellent beauty subscription. Every single month you get top quality skin care. It has a range of high end majority and a few affordable priced skin care. Tons of product for the value of the Box. Hands down my favorite skin care Box. The only reason I cancel my subscription is I was on skin care overload. If you can believe you get too much skin care I didn't think it was possible. My skin is beautiful and I have found my favorites.
Nashville, TN
This is a very good subscription if you’re looking for a subscription with mostly skincare. I tend to prefer a mixture of skincare and makeup so I cancelled this and stayed with iPSY and Boxycharm but if you’re looking for skincare, I think this is the best box out there. Plus they are good about releasing spoilers in advance so you can cancel/resubscribe based on what is coming. They also have excellent customer service.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...