BY BEAUTYFIT

Directions For BeautyBurn PM: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes after last meal with 8oz (240mL) of water. Cycle use of this product five (5) days on, two (2) days off for eight (8) weeks. Follow this cycle with a two (2) week break before beginning another eight (8) week cycle. Cycling BeautyBurn PM allows your receptors to work optimally and supports proper functioning of the body's natural feedback mechanisms. Warnings: Not intended for use by pregnant or lactating women. Not for use by children under the age of 18. Do not use if you have or have had breast, uterine, ovarian or prostate problems. Not recommended for use by those who have depre ive or immune function disorders. This product is intended for use at bedtime and can cause drowsine. Do not operate a motor vehicle or machinery after taking this product. It should be noted that due to its effects on insulin, diabetics should consult their healthcare provider prior to use. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works pretty well, I take it after dinner and I try not to eat anything after that so the pills can work on my dinner. It isn't too bad but I dont have results yet
Krystal R.
Mission, TX
I love taking this before I go to sleep. I feel like I get a better nights rest. I use this along with the other products in their line and so far have dropped over 30 lbs this year.
Jessica G.
Camas, WA
I absolutely love this. I take this within 30 minutes of my last meal of the day and it curbs my late night sweet tooth while also burning fat while I sleep.
Breauna B.
I have heard a great deal about this product, and my roommate's mother has tried it. She has had a positive experience, and I hope to try it one day.
Chelsea U.
Tyler, TX
Ive heard good things about this, and would love to try it at some point! just working my way around new things!
Jorge Z.
San Jose, CA
Where can I buy
Krystal R.
Mission, TX
How do you make such great products??