BY BEAUTYFIT

• Has anyone used this and saw results? How long did it tak...2 Answers
Amanda M.
Beauty fit Beauty is the most amazing product. I use it on my stomach and glutes and abs daily. you can feel it heat up and tingle in seconds. It is proven to promote tightness, firmness, and tones the skin on the body part of your choice. It really works! I believe in BeautyFit so much that you can use my code PANDA20 to save 20% at beautyfit.com
Eve D.
Las Vegas, NV
I swear by this product and have been using it 4-6 x per week since 2012 (I use it for every cardio session). I actually use it on my stomach and then wrap up in a neoprene waist wrap to ensure a great sweaty cardio session. It really helps with smooth, toned skin and to detoxify the body through sweating. Every scent smells so good and I even have the travel sachets so I'm never without it. I haven't used it on my bum as per the usage but if I ever suffer from cellulite this is the first cream I'd turn to.
Jessica G.
Camas, WA
Want to get rid of cellulite and tone and tighten that back side... Well this is it! I have very stubborn legs and this is the only thing that has helped me get them to start coming down and tightening up.

Alicia R.
Brownsville, TX
This product works great but you have to give it some time to be able to see good results
Courtney W.
Perth, WA
AMAZING PRODUCT !! Will help smooth out cellulite on your bum and back of legs :)
Been using for a while and so in love!
My friends are amazed by how much it actually works!
Pretty good price , does come in bigger bottles , better for money
Louise S.
Winnipeg, MB
Swear by this stuff! I use it on my stomach, legs and arms during a workout. Using with a wrap intensifies the effect as well. The tingle isn't overwhelming, but lets you know its working! The scent isn't the greatest but isn't nauseating, just light and flowery.
Brandie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone used this and saw results? How long did it take? Did they last?