Beautycounter Vibrant Eye Perfector

Reduce puffiness and diminish the appearance of fine lines and dark circles with this soothing formula, made with skin-conditioning wild algae and caffeine. Dab it on morning and night after applying Uplifting Day Cream or Restorative Night Cream.

Haven’t used this product yet - what’s it best for?
Sold at Target? I need this! Love this brand.
Would you recommend using this product daily or every other day?
Start your review of Beautycounter Vibrant Eye Perfector!
How would you rate this product?
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
My bags are terrible! This is only thing I've used that makes my under eyes look amazing
Amanda B.
"A little dab will do ya" is the understatement of the year when it comes to this cream. It goes on smooth and I can feel a difference when I wake up in the morning. And that little jar lasts FOREVER!
Allie L.
Savage
This is great for dark circles and puffiness under eyes. I love that this product isn’t greasy and can be used during the day or before bed. Love this brand and their mission to promote safer beauty products! Would recommend to others for sure!
Lindsey M.
Navarre
Love this one for dark circles and puffiness. A must have for me in my first year of motherhood!
Susana V.
Richmond, TX
Tiene una excelente fórmula, se ven resultados en poco tiempo. Ideal para ojos muy cansados y con signos de edad. Es increíble!
Nicole K.
Barnegat, NJ
Love love love! Goes on super smooth and skins feels supple after use. You need a very little amount compared to other brands. It was my first time buying this product but its love! Will continue to purchase for future use - worth the money!
Christine P.
Weatherford, TX
Goes on smooth, less than pea size amount (think mustard seed amount) and would prefer in tube or pump instead of jar. Eyes definitely enjoy the moisture at night, good for say if not wearing foundation or concealer over it (doesn't make a great primer unless given an hour or so.) Love this product.
Brooke W.
Richland
Love beauty counter!! This moisturizer is the best isn’t to greasy on the skin and all their products are safe ingredients that are all made in the USA I love supporting this company and their cause!!!!
Jenn S.
Salem, MA
This is so easy to apply and makes a world of a Difference to my eyes... 3 kids under 6 and another on the way makes for dark dark circles! Highly recommend!
Sarah S.
Wake Forest , NC
I can tell a difference in the morning if I don’t use this the night before. A little goes a long way! Well worth the price.