Beautycounter Touchup Skin Concealer Pen

Hide Dark Circles, Redness, And Other Imperfections With Our Touchup Skin Concealer Pen. Unlike Other Concealers That Move Or Shift, Ours Stays Put For Long-lasting, Flawless Wear. Plus, The Click-pen And Brush Applicator Make It Easy To Apply Just The Right Amount, Even On The Go. Formulated With Knotgrass Extract, Our Concealer Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Photoaging, So Skin Looks Firmer, Brighter, And Instantly More Even.

How To Use:

Press The Click-pen Button Until Brush Tip Is Filled With Concealer. Apply Concealer To Dark Circles Or Imperfections. Lightly Pat With Ring Finger To Blend. Wear Alone Or On Top Of Foundation.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Coco-caprylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Diisostearoyl Polyglyceryl-3 Dimer Dilinoleate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Oleyl Oleate, Gluconolactone, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lecithin, Polygonum Aviculare (Knotweed) Extract, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Looking for a quick, easy, mask friendly under eye treatment that has skincare benefits plus decent coverage without taking my whole paycheck? Is this worth a go!?
What is the coverage like for this product? I have very dark circles under my eyes and have to have thick but non-creasing coverage under the eyes!
Does it crease or stay put?
Start your review of Beautycounter Touchup Skin Concealer Pen!
Dominica M.
Crest Hill, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Light
This is an awesome product and is Very easy to use and the color is great. It is so easy to apply and goes on so smooth.
Lindsey M.
Navarre
Beautycounter Touchup Skin Concealer Pen uploaded by Lindsey M.
My favorite concealer! The pens brush end makes it super easy to apply. Only takes two clicks (after the initial first time) to fill the brush. I personally use light to brighten my eye and cover dark circles.
Lyndsi W.
Boerne, TX
Beautycounter Touchup Skin Concealer Pen uploaded by Lyndsi W.
Review for: Light
This is my favorite concealer! The pen is so easy to use and covers well. I also love the ingredients. I don’t have to worry about looking at the ingredients because they are all safe. It takes about a billion clicks before it comes out but it’s still the best
Skye F.
Seattle
Beautycounter Touchup Skin Concealer Pen uploaded by Skye F.
Review for: Med 1
The texture was thick and had good coverage. I didn’t feel like my under eyes looked cakey, and it covered blemishes nicely. I give this product a 5/5! Beautycounter Touchup Skin Concealer Pen
Ari A.
gaineville
Beautycounter Touchup Skin Concealer Pen uploaded by Ari A.
Review for: Light
I love it ! It’s non-toxic, vegan , clean & also cruelty free. I have no cons. I will like the product to be a little bigger Super nice packaging , perfect for a gift. Love it , everybody can use it
Alexis S.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Fair
First time using clean beauty products and clean beauty makeup. To be honest I come from wearing pretty full coverage (non-clean?) makeup products and also layering multiple products on top of one another. I have very porcelain light skin and show any type of blemish extremely dark if it’s dark eye circles or acne scaring, melasma, pimples, etc. This concealer pen is extremely light weight and not very buildable at all. Beautycounter Touchup Skin Concealer Pen
Kimberly H.
Conway, SC
Review for: Light
I love this concealer!! It is super precise with the fact that it is a pen/brush. Just a couple of clicks and you’re good to go. It covers blemishes and dark circles really well. I would definitely buy this again.
Elbatoul Y.
Everett, MA
Review for: Light
I like touchup skin concealer, hide dark circles from the eyes it’s very soft recommended!!!
Karina N.
Review for: Light
I love this concealer pen! It is small enough to fit in my purse and I love how easy it is to apply and is long lasting. Beware, it does come off a little when you sweat. But, overall it is great for touch ups when you face is breaking out!
Elizabeth S.
Review for: Light
I’m not a huge fan of this concealer. The product itself is ok, but the applicator is frustrating to use. You have to click it several times like a pen to get a tiny bit of product out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...