Beautycounter Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation

Our Game-changing Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation Is A Lightweight, Creamy Foundation That Cares For Your Skin. The Formula Goes On Seamlessly And Blends Effortlessly To Cover Imperfections And Even Skin Tone. And Sodium Hyaluronate, A Natural Moisture Magnet, Promotes Smoother-looking Skin And Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. The Coverage Level Is Up To You: For A Sheer No-makeup Look, Apply With Our Retractable Foundation Brush, And For Medium Coverage, Apply With Our Flat Complexion Brush. Comes In Eight Highly Blendable Shades, Each Uniquely Formulated To Suit A Range Of Skin Tones. Every Skin Tone Gets A Match—because We Believe Everyone Deserves Enviably Beautiful Skin.

How To Use:

Use With Our Retractable Foundation Brush For Easy, Even Coverage. Squeeze A Dime-size Amount Of Tint Skin Into Palm Of Hand. Dip And Swirl Brush. Apply To Center Of Face With A Light Dabbing Motion, Then Blend Outward In Light Even Strokes. For Additional Coverage, Layer With A Flat-head Foundation Brush.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-caprylate, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isostearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Isoeicosane, Propanediol, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Dimethicone, Gluconolactone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Lecithin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit , Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

How does Beautycounter Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation work well on combination oily skin? I’m considering buying it. Is it worth the cost?
Is this full coverage?
Start your review of Beautycounter Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation!
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
Beautycounter Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation uploaded by Amber B.
Review for: Linen, Sand
Nice safe foundation. Not good for super aging skin. But I love that it’s safer and effective!!! It’s buildable so you can go as natural or full coverage as you want
Ashley F.
Fort Wayne
Beautycounter Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation uploaded by Ashley F.
Review for: Porcelain
Freaking love this stuff. I use it almost every day. It literally doesn’t break me out, of anything it makes my skin better as weird as that sounds. Light to medium coverage and just a really great product.
Cindy D.
Avenel, NJ
Beautycounter Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation uploaded by Cindy D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I literally love this tinted moisturizer! I kind of been staying away from wearing full cover foundation all together ever since my consultation told me about 1800 ingredients they add to all the makeup stuff & this is not full coverage but don’t underestimate it. I like to use it on my legs too if I’m taking pictures that day lol. The honey color is such a good match on me.
K. P.
Tyler, TX
Beautycounter Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation uploaded by K. P.
Review for: Chestnut, Mocha
All natural, organic, safe beauty products that come in multiple shades for darker skin tones? I am all over that! I wore this foundation in the sample pack for a big fundraiser I just had and even though I had to rush my makeup, it looked so great. It made my face look fleshy and alive, and my skin was glowing. I love the stuff!
Dena C.
Review for: Sand
I am impressed with the coverage and flawless look this gives. I did select a shade a little lighter than normal...so I have purchased another shade. Definitely a good buy for a natural product.
Lindsey M.
Navarre
Beautycounter Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation uploaded by Lindsey M.
Love this Foundation! I never used liquid before because I always hated the thick, caked on feeling. This one is amazing. Buildable and light, doesn’t clog my pores. Works best with the Retractable Foundation Brush!
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Sand
I love this Tint skin foundation. This foundation is light but covers well. Is very easy to blend and apply. It stays without caking or getting oily. It also smells very clean. I am very satisfied and I highly recommend it.
Emily B.
Hopkins, MN
Review for: Linen
This was one of my favorite foundations but I’ve heard they are changing it. Super disappointed. It’s a nice lightweight, water based foundation. Looked beautiful and natural, but you could easily build up the coverage. I’m bummed they changed, but more bummed to hear these stories coming out of their HQ about the CEO..
Ginger H.
Brandon, MS
Beautycounter Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation uploaded by Ginger H.
The best foundation I have found! I can't even tell I have foundation on yet has great coverage! This product is the best of the best ! I have combination skin and it works perfectly! Everyone should give this a try , you will fall in Love . Not only is it good it is good for you! Beautycounter bands over 1500 harmful ingredients that Us has not banned yet !! Get on board with safer beauty because you and your family deserve it!
Logan D.
Juliette, GA
This light/medium coverage foundation is so beautiful . I love the natural and dewy finish it gives me, with or without setting powder. It’s so gorgeous and looks like skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Noemi D.
Lancaster, PA
il y a 3 mois
Amanda S. il y a 2 mois
I have both Skin Twin and the tinted moisturizer. The moisturizer tends to make my skin oily pretty early in the day. It helps to use a setting powder over it. I prefer skin twin. It has more coverage and is more mattefying. I use the tinted moisturizer for days I don’t apply much makeup. I do think both are worth the cost though. I love that they’re cleaner than most makeup products out there.
Noemi D.
Lancaster, PA
il y a 3 mois
Tallia M. il y a un mois
I really enjoyed this product I have combinations skin but more dry. It’s not as dewy as the new tinted moisturizer they came out with! I thought it was well worth the money because my skin had no reaction to it like I have with most skin care lines! I love Beautycounter products!