Beautycounter Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation

by Beautycounter

Our Game-changing Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation Is A Lightweight, Creamy Foundation That Cares For Your Skin. The Formula Goes On Seamlessly And Blends Effortlessly To Cover Imperfections And Even Skin Tone. And Sodium Hyaluronate, A Natural Moisture Magnet, Promotes Smoother-looking Skin And Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. The Coverage Level Is Up To You: For A Sheer No-makeup Look, Apply With Our Retractable Foundation Brush, And For Medium Coverage, Apply With Our Flat Complexion Brush. Comes In Eight Highly Blendable Shades, Each Uniquely Formulated To Suit A Range Of Skin Tones. Every Skin Tone Gets A Match—because We Believe Everyone Deserves Enviably Beautiful Skin.

How To Use:

Use With Our Retractable Foundation Brush For Easy, Even Coverage. Squeeze A Dime-size Amount Of Tint Skin Into Palm Of Hand. Dip And Swirl Brush. Apply To Center Of Face With A Light Dabbing Motion, Then Blend Outward In Light Even Strokes. For Additional Coverage, Layer With A Flat-head Foundation Brush.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-caprylate, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isostearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Isoeicosane, Propanediol, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Dimethicone, Gluconolactone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Lecithin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit , Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Is this full coverage?
Does this product cause any type of acne? I am prone to getting white heads and am looking for something light, easy to apply, but with some coverage.
So I have been wanting to try the beauty counter tint skin foundation! Is it good for dry/combination skin? What’s the coverage like? Is the shade range nice? I have fair skin, is there a shade for me?
Start your review of Beautycounter Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation!
Anchorage
Review for: Linen
I love that Beautycounter is for "safer beauty," meaning they use better for you ingredients in their products.  I would definitely recommend the whole line to my friends and family.  It gives a semi-matte finish (maybe because I'm a little dry so it's not super moist looking).  The only reason I gave a 4 star is because of the color I received.  I think I will have to see if they have a little more yellow-toned color.  The one I have has more of a pink undertone.  I still use it and like it.  I feel good about it too when I use it because I know it has ingredients in it that is better for me.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Linen
I think this is an okay sheer coverage foundation. I like that it's clean beauty. However, I'm struggling to find the perfect way to wear it. Using a beauty blender makes it super sheer, but using a brush leaves marks. I've worn it on top of Dew Skin and other moisturizers. I think this is one that doesn't look fantastic right after application but looks best after a few hours of wear. Overall I like it, but right now it's a toss up if I'd purchase it again. Currently, this is my go-to foundation for work.
Brandon, MS
Beautycounter Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation uploaded by Ginger H.
The best foundation I have found! I can't even tell I have foundation on yet has great coverage! This product is the best of the best ! I have combination skin and it works perfectly! Everyone should give this a try , you will fall in Love . Not only is it good it is good for you! Beautycounter bands over 1500 harmful ingredients that Us has not banned yet !! Get on board with safer beauty because you and your family deserve it!
Conway, SC
Review for: Linen
I truly do love this foundation. It covers well, but doesn’t leave you looking like you are caked in makeup. The smell of this product is great!! It has a fresh clean smell. It actually doesn’t feel like you have anything on at all. The only draw back to this product is it’s longevity. It doesn’t last all day on my face, even with primer and powder.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Honey
I try not to wear a lot of makeup during the summer but I love this for a bit of color during the work week/going out at night. It provides the perfect amount of coverage without feeling like you have a ton of product on. It lasts all day and is easy to wash off. Super gentle on the skin and is very hydrating. Would definitely recommend.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Porcelain
I LOVE THIS product! It's got really clean ingredients it looks super nice on the skin. A very buildable coverage I love the packaging. It's very lightweight on the skin you don't even feel it. I would 100% recommend this product to others. It's worth its price 100%  Beautycounter Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation
River Hills, WI
Review for: Linen
My skin looks amazing! I had to take one star off because it doesn’t do much to hide the redness around my nose, but otherwise, I love it! Tint Skin manages to provide adequate coverage for most imperfections while still managing to keep my skin looking like (luminous!) (poreless!) skin - the holy grail combo for me :)
Review for: Linen
I really like that this product doesn’t have as much of a dewy effect as the dewy moisturizer and provides a bit more coverage but since using all the BC products I honestly don’t even need foundation but bought this in case I guess I get some hormonal acne or something and want to cover that up once a month 🤷🏼‍♀️
Belmont, NH
Review for: Linen
I love this product! A little bit goes a long way, so it is a great value for what you pay. I love that it is moisturizing, so it’s helping my skin stay healthy, plus the clean ingredients really make me feel so much better about using it. I love how seriously beauty counter takes their commitment to our health.
Apex, NC
Review for: Sand
This is my favorite foundation. It’s very light coverage. Perfect for me. I prefer the lighter coverage because it looks like real skin and I can go around the majority of my freckles. I don’t usually cover my whole face with foundation. It’s seamless to my real skin. Lasts all day and looks real.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Kimberly H. • 3 months ago
I know I’m not of a darker complexion, but I have used beautycounter’s hydrating tint foundation for over a year now and love it! It has great coverage, yet it doesn’t feel like you are wearing anything. I know they have a pretty good range of colors, and their website has a find your match chart. It will let you know what color to use. Sometimes you need to mix a couple of them to get the right shade. I hope this helps 😊