Beautycounter Sugar Body Scrub in Lemongrass

by Beautycounter

Polish your skin to a healthy-looking glow with Sugar Body Scrub, made with brown sugar to buff away dull skin, and mineral-rich evening primrose, sweet almond, apricot kernel, and sunflower oils to leave skin looking supple and smooth. Antioxidant-rich acai berry supports the appearance of healthy skin, and a mix of pure citrus and lemongrass oils leaves a fresh and invigorating scent.

How To Use:

In shower or bath, massage a small amount onto damp skin, paying close attention to dry spots. Rinse thoroughly.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Sucrose*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olus/Vegetable Oil/Huile Végétale, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Grandis Or Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Sterols, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Linolenic Acid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beautycounter Sugar Body Scrub in Lemongrass!
Pitcairn, PA
You will not regret this purchase! Smells amazing, leaves your skin feeling so smooth I don’t even need lotion. Great grit to the scrub leaving soft skin.
waukesha
I love this body scrub so much because I put it on in the shower and it leaves my whole body so smooth. This product is made with all safe ingredients.
Navarre
Beautycounter Sugar Body Scrub in Lemongrass uploaded by Lindsey M.
Just give me a spoon! This smells so amazing I could eat it!!! It’s super scrubby but not harsh and leave skin exfoliated but hydrated and smooth!
Columbia, SC
Love love love this! I keep in my shower and use on arms, legs, feet and chest. Has a great light scent and a little goes a long way!
I am sensitive to fragrance and I LOVE that this is scented with essential oils, rather than loaded with a bunch of chemical crap!
Oxford, MS
Smells so good! This is my go to when I am going to use a self tanner or any time I want to feel pampered!
Amazing. Smells so good and feels so good. All of the oils keep your skin super soft after you wash it off.
Love the scent. Using this is like a day at the spa. Leaves skin nice and smooth all day!
New York
My absolute favorite body scrub, so satisfying to use. Exfoliates and moisturizes 🙌🏼

Looking for your answer?