Beautycounter Soothing Face Wash uploaded by Alicia B.

BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

Gently lathering and sulfate-free, our Soothing Face Wash leaves skin clean, moist, and supple. Not only does it remove makeup and other impurities, but also, the formula contains antioxidant-rich botanical extracts - like apricot kernel oil and cranberry and raspberry seed oils - to protect against skin-damaging free radicals.

Lindsay L.
I LOVE this face wash (it has a new name Rejuvenating Face Wash, same formula.)
I have used a little to clean my makeup brushes along with the Beautycounter Baby Wash and it works great!
Paige N.
York, PA
I like the ingredients in this product, but it truly made my face break out more. I really want to like it, but it was a disappointing product. It was gentle, but just didn't work well for my skin.
Jessica B.
Walnut Creek, CA
This face wash is very gentle on the skin. I got it from a friend who sells BC. I thought it was effective, but I prefer something with a little more exfoliant. I would definitely buy this again, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Christine P.
Love this product. It feels great and I promise my red cheeks are fading. Totally met all expectations with its gentle formula - I recommend buying the entire rejuvenating collection (formerly Countertime) because it works so well. For $43 and a 4-6 month supply it's a luxury skincare product for a fraction of the price
Bethany L.
Tallmadge, OH
Beautycounter is my new all-natural favorite brand of makeup and skin care. It’s safe and effective and all the products smell SO good!
Birgit D.
Darien, IL
Amazing product! Skin feels soft and smooth and clean without feeling squeaky. I have dry skin and it’s great
Jessica F.
Gentle and smells amazing. Lathers just enough! Perfect for anti aging and everyday care for your skin!
Alicia B.
Surrey, BC
I love this cleanser, it lathers well, it cleanses well and cleans well and gets deep into my pores. I feel it is light weight but excellent in getting into my areas I need! I would recommend this to anyone, it’s great for all skin types. It doesn’t dry out my skin, this company bans parabens, phthalates and over 1500 other ingredients that aren’t good. They are decently priced and a great product that I will continue using. My skin always feels great after using it.
Cassie G.
Okotoks, AB
I use this quite a bit. Takes off my makeup and leaves my skin feeling very nice.
Love that it has clean ingredients.