Beautycounter Sheer Lipstick

This silky-smooth, long-lasting formula is lightweight yet ultra-moisturizing for the perfect mix of sheer color and polished sheen. Every shade was color-tested to ensure that each hue complements all skin tones. Plus, there's no synthetic fragrance—just a sophisticated hint of vanilla planifolia. Layer Sheer Lipstick to intensify the color, or try it under Lip Gloss for a more lustrous look.

How To Use:

Apply Sheer Lipstick directly to lips with applicator. Repeat application for a bolder look. To use as a blush, apply directly to the apples of cheeks while gently patting outward to blend with your fingertips. Want a little extra luster? Add a finishing layer of clear Lip Gloss.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Diisostearyl Malate, Jojoba Esters, Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090)

How well does this stay? Long wearing?
What shades are good for darker skin tones?
Is this long lasting?
Start your review of Beautycounter Sheer Lipstick!
Andrea S.
bensenville
Beautycounter Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Andrea S.
It’s cruelty free! I support all these products. [email protected] have the color petal and it’s pretty
Kim L.
Gaithersburg, MD
Beautycounter Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Kim L.
Goes on very smoothly. It is not sticky and i did not have to re-apply all day! The package is so cute and makes me want to try other colors!
Maygen B.
Hurricane, UT
Beautycounter Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Maygen B.
Love love love! First, prettiest container ever. I just feel glamorous using it. Second, love this color. It's like a nude pink. It glides on & stays through a few coffee sips. Not for all day wear, but I'll wear it anyway.
Glori N.
Beaverton, OR
Beautycounter Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Glori N.
I wasn’t too much of a fan of this lipstick. Maybe because I love my lipsticks opaque. But if you want a more sheer lipstick with natural looking pinkish tint, you might like this.
Jade R.
Rockville, MD
Beautycounter Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Jade R.
Review for: Rose
This is the perfect my lips but better sheer lipstick. It’s buildable, glides on smoothly and wear time is average. Packaging is nice too and very sleek.
Carina M.
Portland, OR
Beautycounter Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Carina M.
This formula is absolutely gorgeous. Great pigmentation with a super lush, hydrating feel. It seriously feels like chapstick when I’m wearing it. I’m not crazy about the sheen to this particular shade (lily), it feels a bit 90’s-esq in a way I’m not entirely nostalgic for. But I would definitely purchase this lipstick again in a different shade.
Asena T.
East Orange, NJ
Beautycounter Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Asena T.
this is a really comfortable lipstick! pretty sheer- it feels more like a glossy balm if that make sense lol. the little gold tube is also cute and stands out amongst my other lipstick tubes 💕
rosecourtzz
San Antonio, TX
Beautycounter Sheer Lipstick uploaded by rosecourtzz
The formula is fairly light and not sticky. It is a very sheer formula that is perfect for a quick, day time look. I received the color Lily, which is a mauvey pink. It’s a little too dark for me, but I’d definitely try another shade. I love that it’s a clean option.
Samantha M.
Beautycounter Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Samantha M.
Review for: Rose
This is such a gorgeous formula. It’s like a balm with a touch of color, it’s very smooth and adds some moisture to the lips. I love using it on top of a lipstick or just with lip liner.
Dre F.
Beautycounter Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Dre F.
I was just in love with the gorgeous, gold tube as soon as I unboxed my Vox (and the inner Beauty Counter Sheer Lipstick individual box). I received the shade Lily - This lipstick is a buildable sheen, so even though I don’t typically wear light red “lip colored” lipsticks, I did enjoy the pigment layering nicely, adding a natural yet pretty color. I’m not sure I would buy this same color, but I would absolutely purchase in other shades. 100% recommend this lovely lippy 💄✨
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...