Beautycounter Rosewater Uplifting Spray

Wake up your complexion with our skin-softening toning spray, made with organic rose essence, purified water, and moisturizing sodium hyaluronate. Spritz it on to set makeup or whenever your skin needs an instant pick-me-up.

Can this product also be used as a makeup setting spray?
Does this soak into the skin quickly?
Is this product good as a setting spray?
Start your review of Beautycounter Rosewater Uplifting Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Columbia, SC
I adore this stuff. Can we first talk about how delicious and delicate this spray smells? I love knowing that what I am putting on my face is gentle, clean, and smells great. I was a little unsure about this product because of the price but it has so many uses! I use it to set my make up, after washing my face, and for a mid-day pick me up. I cannot wait to get a second bottle to keep at work!
Tacoma, WA
This leaves your face feeling rejuvenated and refreshed!! If your face needs a little pick me up - just spray a few times covering your face.
Bronx, NY
Esta agua de rosas la uso en todo momento antes del maquillaje y despues como setting muy buena le deja la piel refrescante a mi en lo personal me gusta mucho
Doral, FL
Spectacular as tonic , I use it every night , improves the appearance of pores and spots on the face , the smell of roses is divine , it is just a bit faster but is very good
Philadelphia, PA
I love using this spray as a toner after cleansing my face before applying my moisturizer. It has such a pleasant rose smell and really feels nice after just cleaning your face. I also use it throughout the day when I need a little refresher or want to add some moisture to my skin.
Danville, IN
I am in LOVE with this face mist! The smell is heavenly, but NO added fragrance! This is a natural, cleaner brand that adheres to strict ingredient rules. The mist is fine, yet hydrating, and it makes your face feel so fresh. Can use over and under makeup. The experience is divine, it’s a must have!
Fort Belvoir, VA
Smells great, hydrates and tones. Great before or after makeup or both. Haven't tried anything from the brand i don't like.
Navarre
I love using this to refresh and wake up my skin during the day! It’s also a great toner after I wash my face and the rosewater smells amazing!
The best!!! I love knowing the products I'm buying are clean, safe and effective! No other refreshing most will top this one!
Most amazing facial mist I've EVER bought. Completely worth the money and comes in a travel container and has a glass container which is the best!! I absolutely love that it doesn't container any chemicals or Fragance. I would definitely purchase again!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...