Beautycounter Retractable Foundation Brush

Created for use with liquid foundation and tinted moisturizer, this luxurious, travel-friendly, and dome-shaped brush creates flawless, even coverage.

How To Use:

Dispense a small amount of foundation into palm of hand. Dip and swirl brush to distribute the product. Apply to skin with a light dabbing motion before blending outward with light, even strokes.

How to clean brushes: Pour a small amount of Clean Everyday Shampoo into the palm of your hand. Dampen the brush and then swirl it in the shampoo using circular motions. Rinse and repeat until the brush is clean. Press with a towel to remove excess water, and lay flat to dry.

Is this brush worth the money?
Start your review of Beautycounter Retractable Foundation Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren K.
Beautycounter Retractable Foundation Brush uploaded by Lauren K.
This is a great brush!! Not the best I’ve ever tried but it’s great for liquid foundation. I would definitely buy again though - it gets the job done and cruelty free. I use the Beautycounter Skin Twin Foundation with it!
Lindsey M.
Navarre
Beautycounter Retractable Foundation Brush uploaded by Lindsey M.
I absolutely LOVE this brush! I’d never used one to apply foundation before this and it makes a huge difference! It gives me a flawless airbrushed look when I use it with my Tint Skin foundation. I clean mine with the charcoal bar and it’s lasted!!
Skye F.
Seattle
Beautycounter Retractable Foundation Brush uploaded by Skye F.
I really like this product, I just feel it gets dirty really quickly. Plus, once I wash it, it smells and looks a little musty. Other then that, I feel like it’s a solid way to apply foundation. I rate this a 4/5! Beautycounter Retractable Foundation Brush
Danielle R.
Rochester Hls, MI
This is the most amazing brush!! At first I wasn’t sure about using it to put on my liquid foundation because it’s so soft. But it puts the foundation on so gently and perfectly.
Karli Q.
Ankeny , IA
Good for on the go and provides even coverage. My only complaint is that the bristles did start to fall out a lot sooner than I was expecting which was disappointing. After cleaning several times the texture of the bristles seemed to drastically change.
Paula K.
I love the feel of this brush and how it easily spreads foundation on my face evenly. I add the foundation directly to my skin, not the brush, to minimize any unnecessary absorption. I like the feel of the casing. I have been using this for over a month now. I hope it lasts a long time.
Carrie M.
At first this was ok, but it hurts my face when I try to blend really well. The bristles are sharp once makeup gets on it. I was really disappointed. Plus, it doesn’t blend...it just moves makeup around on the surface of your skin and you can see brush marks. I like the retractable part though.
Kolette O.
It’s a nice brush and I love that it is easily stored- however I found the bristles to be a little hard and it tends to irritate my face.
Christin G.
Winnipeg, MB
Some of the softest best quality brushes I own. You won’t need to replace if you take care
Erin M.
Calgary , AB
This is my fave foundation brush. It is the perfect pair with the tint skin. It is very soft, helps your foundation last longer for sure.