BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

Lock in moisture as you sleep for skin that looks and feels smoother, firmer, and more hydrated by morning. Formulated with marine extracts and safflower oleosomes, the cream helps intensify the nightly cycle of natural skin repair.

Mackenzie M.
Furzton, Milton Keynes
I got a tiny sample that I really like! This is a very nourishing and moisturizing cream (even for those of us who are "too young" for it). I believe that all skin needs moisture to stay smooth and this would definitely be a great preventative cream for anyone wanting to keep wrinkles at bay. That said, it's very expensive, so I don't know that I'd be a repeat buyer since I have a cream I prefer to this one.
Lindsay L.
My absolute favorite Night Cream. I use it any time of day, not just at night. It's rich, very Hydrating, and very effective! My husband uses it too and it helps reduce the irritation on his neck & Face from shaving.
Christine P.
Weatherford, TX
Not for young skin (a little heavy) and a little pea size amount goes a long way. I'd prefer a tube or pump since a tub exposes it to the air, but this does the job for overnight, especially after a day in the sun or wearing makeup all day and your skin just needs time to rest and heal. Works well in compliment to the wash. Now part of the rejuvenating line.
Kelly B.
Breinigsville, PA
My favorite night cream! Keeps my skin soft and smooth. I especially like how well it is absorbed and even works on my hands.
Macayla O.
Beaverton, OR
This is my go to mask! I seriously love everything about it! I will definitely be buying this product again!
Annie R.
State college , PA
Love love love! Highly recommend. Expensive but I would so it’s worth it! Get it while it’s hot
Rachel D.
Houston
the entire rejuvenating line is incredible for anti-aging, but I especially love this cream.