Beautycounter Rejuvenating Toner Pads uploaded by Deepak Y.

BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

Lightly Scented With Magnolia, Our Soft Rejuvenating Toner Pads Are Your First Line Of Defense Against Daily Stressors After Cleansing. Mixed Fruit Acid Complex And Vitamin C Supply Skin With Antioxidants And Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles, While Lentil Seed Extract Tightens And Refines The Appearance Of Pores. Algae Extract Brightens And Improves The Appearance Of Skin Tone, And Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract Gives Skin A Firmer, More Youthful Look.

73% Of Women Experienced A Significant Decrease In Pore Count After Four Weeks Of Use. (Results Based On Independent, 8-week, 26-subject, Single-blind Clinical And Consumer Perception Study.

How to Use:

Use Daily After Cleansing. Sweep A Single Pad Over Face And Neck With Upward Strokes.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Algae Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Aqua/Water/Eau, Artemesia Pallens (Davana) Flower Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Mimosa Tenuiflora (Mimosa) Bark Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate/Caprate, Propanediol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Spilanthes Acmella (Para Cress) Flower Extract, Sucrose, Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Seed Polysaccharide, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Magnolia Champaca (Joy Perfume Tree) Flower Oil.

Katelin S.
These toner pads are perfect for anyone. I love that they have a light, pleasant scent. I also adore that these pads come prepackaged with 40 toner pads, so I don’t have to worry about finding my own.
Kalie F.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I recently bought these toner pads and love them. I love that this brand uses safe ingredients. It’s a little pricey but definitely worth the money. This shipping was fast as well. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Jessica J.
I use these toner pads every day. It brightens my face after sleeping. I like the scent too. some toners burn...not these. They are very gentle for my sensitive skin.
Jordan C.
These toner pads smell like HEAVEN! They don’t sting like lots of alcohol toner pads do. I’m always amazed by the amount of dirt on them, even after cleansing! I think they are a little pricey for what they are but a good toner is a must for my skin type.
Patty C.
Nice smelling and non-toxic, chemical free product. Cleansed and balances my skin nicely after washing. It also picked up any spots I may have missed in washing. I liked this product.
Lindsay L.
These have helped reduce the discoloration on my face! Even lightened my freckles a bit. They help shrink my pores as well.
Jessica F.
These toner pads have the most pleasant scent and are gentle on the skin. Cut in half to help them last longer!
Laura L.
Victoria, BC
I love absolutely every Beautycounter product! These toner pads are a bit pricey but you can cut them in half to last longer!