Beautycounter Rejuvenating Radiance Serum uploaded by Karlyn B.

BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

Our Rejuvenating Radiance Serum Helps Even The Look Of Skin Tone, Improve Hydration, And Reduce The Appearance Of Wrinkles Thanks To A Combination Of Vitamin C, Mixed Fruit Acid Complex, And Algae And Marine Extract. Lightweight And Easily Absorbed, The Formula Is A Must For Layering Under Your Moisturizer.

How to Use:

Use Morning And Night After Cleansing, And Before Applying Moisturizer. Massage Gently Into Face, Neck, And Décolletage With Upward Strokes. Follow With Rejuvenating Day Cream Or Rejuvenating Night Cream.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Algae Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Aqua/Water/Eau, Artemesia Pallens (Davana) Flower Oil, Bisabolol, Boerhavia Diffusa (Red Spiderling) Root Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Algin, Maris Aqua/Sea Water/Eau De Mer, Mimosa Tenuiflora (Mimosa) Bark Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37, Polyglyceryl-6 Palmitate/Succinate, Propanediol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Spilanthes Acmella (Para Cress) Flower Extract, Sucrose, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Trehalose, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnolia Champaca (Joy Perfume Tree) Flower Oil.

Brigitte M.
This product is “my go to” and twice a day serum underneath my moisturizer. With AHA it reduces my uneven skin tone. While may be a bit pricey - just a Pea size covers my entire face. I❤️ This product and the Beautycounter Rejuvenating Toner Pads - The AHA has done an amazing job at evening out my skin tone. No harsh chemicals and highly effective!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This goes on nice and absorbs quickly. It has a nice citrusy smell. It does seems to add some vibrancy back to my skin but it is a bit pricey for the amount you receive. It comes in pump form so it is hard to know when you are close to the end.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
I use this during the daytime prior to applying my moisturizer and I feel like it gives my skin some extra hydration. It seems to get the job done and quickly absorbs into my skin. I think when I’m done though I would like to try out the new hydration serum instead.
Lindsay L.
Love this! Silky smooth and so lightweight! But it packs a firming punch!
This Rejuvenating Serum is so full of good ingredients and I am so grateful that there are no harmful ingredients, too.
Patty C.
I loved the consistency!! It soaked into my skin and was a great base for my moisturizer. I did notice my skin looking smoother, brighter and more radiant. Effective and clean product.
Amber H.
Lancaster
This serum is very lightweight, it works well on oily skin versus dry, it’s not as hydrating. The packaging is very cute and simple. I’ve never heard of the brand until I was given it, I love all of their products. Very pricey!
Ashley T.
Stuart
I have tried everything under the Sun to revitalize my face. I was turned onto BeautyCounter because it doesn’t have any harmful chemicals in it and the switch was the best thing I have ever done.

I was an avid Rodan & Fields user.. even sold it to others for sometime but I just couldn’t stand behind the product because of all of the chemicals. I highly recommend BeautyCounter as an alternative to anyone who is looking to make a switch. They have something for EVERY skin type but this stuff glides on amazing and makes my face feel so refreshed.

I use this in the night and the evening, prior to my moisturizer and I think it’s aiding the process of trying to even out my skin tone. Either way, I can feel the moisture wick into my face as soon as I apply this rejuvenating serum.

BeautyCounter customer for life. Xoxo
Karlyn B.
I love this serum! It’s lightweight, and has a fresh scent, and my skin feels great after applying it. I love the packaging and I love that it is chemical free and all natural! It’s my first time trying beauty counter and I’m really
Enjoying it. Definitely would re-purchase!
Jenna D.
Forest City, NC
This product is incredible! It came in the cutest packaging! It made my skin feel tightened and helped with the appearance of wrinkles! It was very effective! I bought this product from a consultant from Beautycounter and recommend this product to anyone wanting extra hydration and a more tightened skin look!
Elise K.
I received this for free as a gift from a Social I held, and it broke me out. The rejuvenating line from BC always did because of the higher active ingredients and I have very sensitive skin. It did brighten certain areas but overall a no go for me.