Beautycounter Rejuvenating Eye Cream

by Beautycounter

Reduce Puffiness And Diminish The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Dark Circles With This Soothing Formula, Made With Skin-conditioning Wild Algae And Caffeine.

How To Use:

Use Morning And Night. Lightly Pat Around Eye Area Until Fully Absorbed.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract, Caffeine, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Coco-caprylate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Algin, Maris Aqua/Sea Water/Eau De Mer, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propanediol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitol, Spilanthes Acmella (Para Cress) Flower Extract, Sucrose, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Asparagopsis Armata (Red Algae) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol.

Does this work well for puffy under eyes?
Beautycounter Rejuvenating Eye Cream To what degree does this eye cream help with under eye puffiness?
Start your review of Beautycounter Rejuvenating Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
None, AB
Beautycounter Rejuvenating Eye Cream uploaded by Jessica W.
I cannot live without this product . I have two kids that dont sleep and work demanding shift work as a nurse. Sleep Is a luxury around here but this eye cream makes it look like i get a solid 8 hours a night. I reccomend this everyone with dark circles. Seriously a game changer .
Blackfalds
I love this eye cream, it got rid of any sagging or wrinkling beginning around my eye while it also got rid of dark circles and puffiness. i love the smell too!
Ottawa, ON
Consistency is very nice however it spoiled very quickly and I did not notice a difference with my skin. I would noy recommend.
Saint, QC
I love this product.. perfect for my skin, goods ingrédients on this. No odor, no creepy texture. I recommand!
Been using this product on and off for the past month. It feels nice on but I haven't noticed too many changes in my puffiness and dark circles (though that is more likely due to limited sleep!). I am going to keep using this product since I've heard so many goof things!
Conway, SC
This has worked wonders for my puffiness and dark circles! I started using this about a month ago, and could tell a huge difference after using it for a week. It does an amazing job of moistening my eye area, and reduces my puffiness so well.
Du Bois
This stuff is beautiful. The packaging is gorgeous, the cream is so soft and cooling. I absolutely love this item. I love most that a little dab goes a very long way!
Brandon, MS
Now called countertime line and let me tell you the best anti aging line out there! Super gentle and highly effective! My face changed in 3 days using this ! Never will I have to try anything else! I am hooked for life .
I love BeautyCounter and I LOVE this eye cream. Even though the bottle seems small - it lasted FOREVER. A little goes a long way. I don’t have a lot of eye wrinkles but I think it smoother out the ones I had and it definitely helped smooth over the rough look of long nights;)
Jacksonville, FL
The first thing I noticed about this product is that it has a refreshing cucumber smell. It is a little pricy but you get what you pay for. I have naturally dark circles and I could tell within a week my eyes looked more awake and the lines and darkness under my eyes started to diminish.My skin is really sensitive and my skin reacted well to it. I would buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Columbia, SC
a year ago
Jessica W. • a year ago
It helps so much! This is me before applying and after 5 minutes . I also used the brightening oil and plumping oil .