Beautycounter Rejuvenating Eye Cream

by Beautycounter

Reduce Puffiness And Diminish The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Dark Circles With This Soothing Formula, Made With Skin-conditioning Wild Algae And Caffeine.

How To Use:

Use Morning And Night. Lightly Pat Around Eye Area Until Fully Absorbed.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract, Caffeine, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Coco-caprylate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Algin, Maris Aqua/Sea Water/Eau De Mer, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propanediol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitol, Spilanthes Acmella (Para Cress) Flower Extract, Sucrose, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Asparagopsis Armata (Red Algae) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol.

Does this work well for puffy under eyes?
Beautycounter Rejuvenating Eye Cream To what degree does this eye cream help with under eye puffiness?
Start your review of Beautycounter Rejuvenating Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Been using this product on and off for the past month. It feels nice on but I haven't noticed too many changes in my puffiness and dark circles (though that is more likely due to limited sleep!). I am going to keep using this product since I've heard so many goof things!
Conway, SC
This has worked wonders for my puffiness and dark circles! I started using this about a month ago, and could tell a huge difference after using it for a week. It does an amazing job of moistening my eye area, and reduces my puffiness so well.
Du Bois
This stuff is beautiful. The packaging is gorgeous, the cream is so soft and cooling. I absolutely love this item. I love most that a little dab goes a very long way!
Brandon, MS
Now called countertime line and let me tell you the best anti aging line out there! Super gentle and highly effective! My face changed in 3 days using this ! Never will I have to try anything else! I am hooked for life .
I love BeautyCounter and I LOVE this eye cream. Even though the bottle seems small - it lasted FOREVER. A little goes a long way. I don’t have a lot of eye wrinkles but I think it smoother out the ones I had and it definitely helped smooth over the rough look of long nights;)
Jacksonville, FL
The first thing I noticed about this product is that it has a refreshing cucumber smell. It is a little pricy but you get what you pay for. I have naturally dark circles and I could tell within a week my eyes looked more awake and the lines and darkness under my eyes started to diminish.My skin is really sensitive and my skin reacted well to it. I would buy again.
Kokomo
I liked this product very much. It has a nice consistancy and noticeable smoothing affects. I used it below my eyes, on my lids as well as between brow and the pesky crow's feet area and always had good results. I used the Rejuvenating Eye Cream as part of the Beauticounter Anti-Aging daily skin care regimen. I continued on my search for a product I love!! 🙂
Forest lake, MN
I just recently got more into beautycounter and honestly? I really like it! This is no different. I find that I don’t feel like this is sliding off of my eyes and around my face. It’s not greasy and absorbs very well and fast. I use it mainly at night and have noticed my undereyes looking a little more brighter and my dark circles diminishing.
Greenville
I’m OBSESSED with BeautyCounter products. ESPECIALLY this eye cream. It’s extremely creamy and super moisturizing.  I love the fact that it doesn’t have bad chemicals in it. It’s become my new favorite eye cream. I love the way it feels and the results I’m seeing with it. Definitely a must in my bag!
Foxboro, MA
Have noticed a huge difference in the bags under my eyes. Have used for about two months. Very hydrating, takes out puffiness, and makes my eyes seem more awake! It is a bit pricey but $60 for a safe product is okay by me! Highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Columbia, SC
a year ago
Jessica W. • a year ago
It helps so much! This is me before applying and after 5 minutes . I also used the brightening oil and plumping oil .