Beautycounter Rejuvenating Eye Cream

Reduce Puffiness And Diminish The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Dark Circles With This Soothing Formula, Made With Skin-conditioning Wild Algae And Caffeine.

How To Use:

Use Morning And Night. Lightly Pat Around Eye Area Until Fully Absorbed.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract, Caffeine, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Coco-caprylate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Algin, Maris Aqua/Sea Water/Eau De Mer, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propanediol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitol, Spilanthes Acmella (Para Cress) Flower Extract, Sucrose, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Asparagopsis Armata (Red Algae) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol.

Does this moisturize or brighten?
Does this work well for puffy under eyes?
Beautycounter Rejuvenating Eye Cream To what degree does this eye cream help with under eye puffiness?
Start your review of Beautycounter Rejuvenating Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Lily T.
Hernando, MS
Great cream! I love how natural the ingredients are . This product really helped to diminish eye bags and under eye wrinkles. The packaging is nice and clean and no mess. It was very effective despite the high price point. I would totally buy again!
Rachelle W.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this lip conditioner! This conditioner is so conditioning and moisturizing. I love the feel and it doesn’t taste bad. I will definitely use it again.
Ginger H.
Brandon, MS
Now called countertime line and let me tell you the best anti aging line out there! Super gentle and highly effective! My face changed in 3 days using this ! Never will I have to try anything else! I am hooked for life .
Lindsey M.
Navarre
An awesome eye cream for any other tired mama! Does great at reducing puffiness and dark circles but also takes care of crows feet.
Alexa J.
Bellingham, WA
This is a great alla round eye cream. It has mushrooms to prevent signs of aging. It does a great job keeping my eye area hydrated and fresh.
Amanda H.
Prather, CA
Thick but soaks I’m well overnight. Helps reduce puffiness and fine lines. Doesn’t leave my skin oily.
Julienne S.
I love BeautyCounter and I LOVE this eye cream. Even though the bottle seems small - it lasted FOREVER. A little goes a long way. I don’t have a lot of eye wrinkles but I think it smoother out the ones I had and it definitely helped smooth over the rough look of long nights;)
Kaylee K.
Brandon
I will never go without this product again! As a mom of a toddler, my eyes needed something to make them look vibrant and alive again and this product at the track! Other eye creams that I’ve tried have not done nearly the job but this one did. It’s well worth the value!
KC B.
Adams, TN
This is an older line from this brand. However, it is the OG and it is the best. I have really bad under-eyes because of allergies and this has helped me a lot. I love this product sooo much and would recommend it to anyone.
Katelin S.
I have been using this eye cream for 60 days now and I love how gentle it is around the eyes. I feel like I have seen a difference and improvement of eye wrinkles. I also love this brand because they have a list of products they the do NOT us in their products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary C.
Columbia, SC
il y a 3 ans
Jessica W. il y a 2 ans
It helps so much! This is me before applying and after 5 minutes . I also used the brightening oil and plumping oil .