BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

A mineral-rich mix of kaolin clay and charcoal, Purifying Charcoal Mask works to gently exfoliate, draw out impurities, and soothe. The formula helps improve skin's overall condition by refining the appearance of pores and increasing elasticity. Offers a purifying treatment for congested skin and a 10-minute spa-grade facial. For the deepest clean, prep skin with Charcoal Cleansing Bar.

Beautycounter Purifying Charcoal Mask
  • "This stuff works wonders! It goes on nice and smooth and when rinsed, your skin feels so clean and hydrated. It is totally worth if for the price in my opinion, especially with this brand! I would highly recommend it to anyone that has sensitive skin or any skin type for that matter." in 8 reviews
Abby B.
Saint Paul, MN
Made my skin feel amazing after rinsing off this mask. The packaging is attractive and makes it look like a high end product. It is a bit on the pricier end, but you get alot of use out of the bottle. I would definitely buy again.

I also like the ingredients used. This company follows the EU requirements and bans alot of things to be used.
Kelly D.
Glen Burnie, MD
After trying multiple charcoal masks, I have found the one I'll be sticking with! While the price is on the higher end of the spectrum, it's worth the money. When you first put it on you notice that it's very dark but after a few minutes it turns to a lighter gray. I could actually see it cleaning out my pores. I have cystic acne (meaning I get a few here and there, it's not all over my face) I used this mask everyday for a week for 10minutes each night. My acne has cleared up, that was the biggest selling point for me! It's gentle, not harsh at all. My skin feels smoother after using.

The only con? It's a bit messy to wash off. Most charcoal masks are but this one you really have to scrub the washcloth or it will stain.
Justine H.
Wichita, KS
This was probably the best charcoal mask I have used in a long time. It smelled wonderful! A little bit truly went a long way! Best of all, the weird dark dots formed everywhere! They normally form on my t-zone with other masks, but not this stuff! My whole face was covered which made me feel like I got the deepest clean to date!
Kaitlyn R.
I absolutely love this mask! It definitely does what it says it does. It balances my skin. After a long hard day it's nice to come home and put this on. I love to use it after being out and wearing alot of make up. I would recommend this product to anyone. And the spay that goes along with it make me feel so refreshed
Nicole K.
Barnegat, NJ
Courtney F.
This mask is just ok. Especially for the price. I didn't see a whole lot of difference in a month using it twice a week. A little does go a long way, which is nice. I like the feeling and minty scent. Definitely won't be repurchasing since the same type of product can be bought in a drugstore for half the price.
Rachel T.
nashville, TN
The best charcoal mask by far! I've used Orgins for a while nad before that the cheap one you get from wal mart. You can actually see this one working! As it sits, you can see it change colors and sink into pores. Definitely use a dark washcloth or one you don't care about as it will stain.
Jodi M.
Irondale, AL
I have been using this charcoal mask for five whole months, and my skin has never been better. I like how well this mask penetrates your pores to remove all the gunk, but without any pain. It washes right off with warm water and your face feels completely refreshed afterwards. This is definitely one of my favorite BeautyCounter products!
Karleigh C.
I love this mask! I have tried tons of masks over the years for fun girl nights! This is by far my favorite. Not only does it smell amazing but you can also see it working! Definitely worth the price!
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
This is my absolute favorite mask of life! It helps calm and balance my skin while purifying and detoxing my skin at the same time! It is super good in value compared to other brands and it’s made with safe ingredients!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does this mask last? It is a little on the expensive side.
Jessica J.
I'm thinking about purchasing this. Has anyone found it helpful? Does it dry out your skin like some other masks?
Abby N.
Wilmington, NC
Does this pull out too much? Is it stripping to your skin?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
How often do you used it and does it really work?
Giselle P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is the Beauty Counter Mask safe for breastfeeding mamas?