BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

A mineral-rich mix of kaolin clay and charcoal, Purifying Charcoal Mask works to gently exfoliate, draw out impurities, and soothe. The formula helps improve skin's overall condition by refining the appearance of pores and increasing elasticity. Offers a purifying treatment for congested skin and a 10-minute spa-grade facial. For the deepest clean, prep skin with Charcoal Cleansing Bar.

Beautycounter Purifying Charcoal Mask
  • "This stuff works wonders! It goes on nice and smooth and when rinsed, your skin feels so clean and hydrated. It is totally worth if for the price in my opinion, especially with this brand! I would highly recommend it to anyone that has sensitive skin or any skin type for that matter." in 8 reviews
Ashley C.
Athens, AL
I’ve always used the brightening mask a little better because it meets my needs better. However, I recently tried the charcoal mask and I’m hooked! Little to no scent, which I LOVE, easy to wash off, and gentle and effective. Love the company and just added another favorite product to my list.
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
This mask is amazing. It is super gentle on the skin but really cleans out your pores and leaves skin so soft and smooth. It is comparable to glamglow supermud but so much gentler on the skin. Definitely recommend for those wanting a deep cleaning mask but need something gentle.
Emily D.
Marshall
I love this mask so much. It makes your face feel so clean and fresh after you wash it off and I have never felt that way about any mask before. It is a little spendy but the product is the highest quality and the bottle lasted me six months! I highly recommend.
Kylie G.
Harbor City, CA
My absolute favorite beautycounter mask! I use this at least once a week. It makes my skin feel it’s best. It’s very clarifying and makes it feel the cleanest it can. It dries very quickly which is great, it doesn’t have to be on forever to get a great affect!
Courtney J.
Gulfport, MS
This mask is the top! I love how easily it applies and removes. My face and neck feel amazing after use. My pores are tiny thanks to this mask. A little goes a long way so it will last you quite a while making it a great value. I’m a fan!
lauren Z.
San Francisco, CA
Can I give this 6 stars? I am obsessed with this mask, my favorite ever. This mask does not mess around. Is it expensive? Yes. Is it worth it? Definitely yes. Expect this mask to soothe your skin and curb the occasional hormonal zit.
Deanna F.
This stuff is wild. You put it all over your face and as it dries you can see it pull out the blackheads and impurities from your pores. It leaves your skins crazy smooth as if you just got a facial. You rinse it off when you’re done (not a charcoal peel).
Kristin S.
Danville, IN
Wonderful purifying mask! It’s great for breakouts or just the occasional treat. I love how clean my skin feels after. You can actually see the oil being pulled from your skin as it dries! I recommend it for anyone!
Jacque H.
Lindsborg, KS
This product was really good. I expected it to hurt more than it actually did. It made my skin a lot less oily tho which is really good for me since I have really oily skin. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Nancye W.
Louisville, KY
I can’t say enough good things about this product. My daughter and i use it at least weekly. She is in the height of her teenage years and active in sports. We use the mask as a full mask and also spot treatment.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does this mask last? It is a little on the expensive side.
Jessica J.
I'm thinking about purchasing this. Has anyone found it helpful? Does it dry out your skin like some other masks?
Abby N.
Wilmington, NC
Does this pull out too much? Is it stripping to your skin?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
How often do you used it and does it really work?
Giselle P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is the Beauty Counter Mask safe for breastfeeding mamas?