BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

A mineral-rich mix of kaolin clay and charcoal, Purifying Charcoal Mask works to gently exfoliate, draw out impurities, and soothe. The formula helps improve skin's overall condition by refining the appearance of pores and increasing elasticity. Offers a purifying treatment for congested skin and a 10-minute spa-grade facial. For the deepest clean, prep skin with Charcoal Cleansing Bar.

Beautycounter Purifying Charcoal Mask
  • "This stuff works wonders! It goes on nice and smooth and when rinsed, your skin feels so clean and hydrated. It is totally worth if for the price in my opinion, especially with this brand! I would highly recommend it to anyone that has sensitive skin or any skin type for that matter." in 8 reviews
Jessica O.
Lagrange, KY
This is my favorite mask on the market (that's a charcoal mask). I have sensitive skin and this mask doesn't irritate my skin! It also very cool to see all the gross stuff it pulls out of your skin as it dries (10 minutes or less!)
Leah M.
Chocowinity, NC
This is the most amazing mask I have ever used. Goes on cool and tingly, dries quickly, and does a great job of pulling all the yuck out of your pores without overdrying or causing redness.
April M.
Cle Elum, WA
If you haven't tried this mask, you're missing out! My go to mask for detoxing my face. I use it twice a week. Keeps my skin clear and I have noticed my pores shrinking. Highly recommend.
Kelly B.
Breinigsville, PA
Using Beautycounter’s charcoal mask has quickly and dramatically decreased my pore size and removed impurities. I regularly use BC products after being hooked by the charcoal bar and mask.
Kristina M.
This is my all-time favorite product and the reason I got into Beautycounter products to begin with. It helps keep my face clean and it’s a great and simple detox. Couldn’t love it more!
Bridget B.
New Orleans
Love that this product line is free of all the scary things the industry has to offer! A little bit goes a long way. Dries me out a little but nothing a little moisturizer can't fix!
Mandolin S.
Nothing works better than this to remove my blackheads! I only ever use this every couple weeks, as excessive use can damage your skin...but every time I'm always impressed with what I pull off my face'
Christine P.
Weatherford, TX
The price tag seems steep, but like everything they make its highly concentrated so it actually lasts a lot longer. Currently, it's only been on the market for 2-4 weeks but it is one of their best sellers already. I recommend using it at night after using their cleansing balm to remove all makeup and then when it dries the first time, spray it with their rose water spray, let dry again, wash it off and apply your favorite face oil, but I recommend balancing or hydrating. Follow up with a good nights sleep. It removes blackheads and shrinks pores, just like their charcoal soap.
Demiree K.
Loveland, CO
I absolutely am in love with this product! The price can seem frightening at first but it is well worth the purchase! I have tried several masks over the years and this one is my new favorite!
Julia D.
Urbandale
LOVE this product! It leaves my face feeling amazing, as it detoxifies my skin! It's easily applied and easily removed. Highly recommend any of BeautyCounters products!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does this mask last? It is a little on the expensive side.
Jessica J.
I'm thinking about purchasing this. Has anyone found it helpful? Does it dry out your skin like some other masks?
Abby N.
Wilmington, NC
Does this pull out too much? Is it stripping to your skin?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
How often do you used it and does it really work?
Giselle P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is the Beauty Counter Mask safe for breastfeeding mamas?