BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

A mineral-rich mix of kaolin clay and charcoal, Purifying Charcoal Mask works to gently exfoliate, draw out impurities, and soothe. The formula helps improve skin's overall condition by refining the appearance of pores and increasing elasticity. Offers a purifying treatment for congested skin and a 10-minute spa-grade facial. For the deepest clean, prep skin with Charcoal Cleansing Bar.

Beautycounter Purifying Charcoal Mask
  • "This stuff works wonders! It goes on nice and smooth and when rinsed, your skin feels so clean and hydrated. It is totally worth if for the price in my opinion, especially with this brand! I would highly recommend it to anyone that has sensitive skin or any skin type for that matter." in 8 reviews
Jenna J.
Nashville
LOVED this mask! No negative side effects, saw results in cleanliness and freshness almost instantly. I normally simply lightly wash my face with a natural cleanser or antibacterial soap, or heck, even whatever shampoo is left in my hair that i can salvage while I'm also trying to wash and rinse the two small babies in the shower with me (this momma never gets to shower alone anymore! Lol), so i don't really do too much other than just washing regularly and wearing little to no makeup when makeup isn't necessary (low key midnight runs to store, around the house, ect.) But I genuinely felt and saw a difference with this mask. And I've tried other charcoal masks. I believe if you have healthy skin, you don't need to waste your time and money on facial makeup! The natural look is in! This mask helps to achieve that, and best part, it's all natural! No abrasive or harmful chemicals or ingredients! Beauty counter is my FAVORITE! :)
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
Beautycounter is an amazing company with an awesome mission to bring safer body and cosmetics to the market! The Charcoal Mask is one of my FAV products for so many reasons. I love the fresh scent and it has really helped balance my skin. I feel good when I use it because it's formulated without all the bad stuff. WORTH THE $$!
Lindsey M.
Navarre
I can’t live without this! Ten minutes and my skin feels fresh and clean. You can immediately see cleaner pores. I love the cool hint of peppermint and the tiny exfoliation when you massage it while rinsing! Must have!
Kaila M.
A great mask I use weekly to help prevent blackheads. Comes in a sleek bottle, easy to use. I'm on my second bottle. I can definitely see a difference in my pores after I use this mask. Very gentle feeling not too heavy of a mask. Is a bit pricey to buy all the time.
Abbie R.
Lancaster, PA
This is by far the best charcoal mask I’ve tried. Beautycounter bans over 1500 ingredients from their products so this mask is safe and not full of toxic junk. It has minimized my pores and is great to draw out blemishes under the surface of the skin.
Christina C.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Counter charcoal facial soap is great for cleansing and removing makeup and impurities from your skin. Does not over dry or leave skin oily. Does not foam up like other soaps but washes clean. The soap left my skin feeling smooth and fresh.
Molly B.
Aberdeen, MD
First I would like to say that I am not a Beautycounter consultant. Now that that’s out of the way... I love this mask! It literally dissolves everything out of my pores. If I could get around to it, I would use this mask at least twice a week.
Hillary P.
The BeautyCounter charcoal mask is my absolute favorite! Easy application - a little bit goes a long way- and then you just let it sit and rinse when you’re done! It’s not harsh like a peel off mask and it covers better than a sheet mask. I love the way my skin feels after using this charcoal mask from BeautyCounter! Not to mention, you can be assured that you’re using a product with the best and safest ingredients!
Brooke C.
Smells like eucalyptus when you apply it. Feels very smooth and allows you to smooth out an even layer on skin, but dries quickly so you have to act fast.

Feels amazing and refreshing while on, no tickling or itching. It did tighten a bit while it was on. You can see where it is working the most as those areas remain dark. On my face I could see clear spots where the blackheads on my nose are.

Afterward my skin felt SOOO smooth & soft & hydrated for a week! 10/10 would recommend.

Also rates clean on the Think Dirty Shop Clean app.
Sophia D.
alabama
I love this mask it leaves your face so bright and clear it is the right price and I love that you get to support peoples business by using the beauty counter I love how natural all of the products are and I love the packaging!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does this mask last? It is a little on the expensive side.
Jessica J.
I'm thinking about purchasing this. Has anyone found it helpful? Does it dry out your skin like some other masks?
Abby N.
Wilmington, NC
Does this pull out too much? Is it stripping to your skin?
Kellen D.
seattle
Help! What products do you use for dry skin?Moisturizers? Oil? Serum?
Kati Y.
Hot Springs, AR
I have seen these charcoal masks all over social media. Has anyone has luck with a specific brand?? I bought one and it was a sheet mask, but it didn't do anything!