Beautycounter Purifying Charcoal Mask

A mineral-rich mix of kaolin clay and charcoal, Purifying Charcoal Mask works to gently exfoliate, draw out impurities, and soothe. The formula helps improve skin's overall condition by refining the appearance of pores and increasing elasticity. Offers a purifying treatment for congested skin and a 10-minute spa-grade facial. For the deepest clean, prep skin with Charcoal Cleansing Bar.

Has anyone used this and actually seen a difference in deep pores or blackheads?
Has anyone tried this? How long do you leave it on for and any skin sensitivity afterwards?
How clean is this product in comparison to the rest of the BC products?
Start your review of Beautycounter Purifying Charcoal Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...especially with this brand! I would highly recommend it to anyone that has sensitive skin or any skin type for that matter.in reviews
Glen Burnie, MD
After trying multiple charcoal masks, I have found the one I'll be sticking with! While the price is on the higher end of the spectrum, it's worth the money. When you first put it on you notice that it's very dark but after a few minutes it turns to a lighter gray. I could actually see it cleaning out my pores. I have cystic acne (meaning I get a few here and there, it's not all over my face) I used this mask everyday for a week for 10minutes each night. My acne has cleared up, that was the biggest selling point for me! It's gentle, not harsh at all. My skin feels smoother after using. The only con? It's a bit messy to wash off. Most charcoal masks are but this one you really have to scrub the washcloth or it will stain.
Baltic, SD
Beautycounter Purifying Charcoal Mask uploaded by Jenny H.
This is an amazing mask!!! I have been using fir years!!! It just what your skin needs once a week. It clears your pores and your skin feels amazing.
Syracuse, NY
Beautycounter Purifying Charcoal Mask uploaded by Sandra G.
I really like this mask... I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t really sting or cause me to break out. I like how my my skin feels fresh and clean
Beautycounter Purifying Charcoal Mask uploaded by Elizabeth S.
This is one of my favorite Beautycounter products by far. I try to apply this mask weekly to remove impurities and reduce oil. It’s so effective at keeping my skin clear and I would definitely recommend.
Verona, NJ
Beautycounter Purifying Charcoal Mask uploaded by Kate C.
My favorite mask ever! Feels SO good on my skin. After 10 minutes my skin is so soft. Works as an amazing spot treatment too.
Long Beach, CA
Beautycounter Purifying Charcoal Mask uploaded by Socheata R.
Beautycounter Purifying Charcoal Mask uploaded by Socheata R.
Purchased this mask directly from beauty counter for $49. Hands down to this charcoal mask. Super easy to apply. It has a minty scent to it which I really like because it's relaxing. It dries on pretty fast. You can see the it cleans out your pores. Will definitely buy this again
Gonzales, LA
Beautycounter Purifying Charcoal Mask uploaded by Kaylie L.
Such a good charcoal mask!! It’s makes my skin feel so relaxed and warm while having the mask on. After the take off my skin looks so healthy and bright. It’s a bit pricey... $50 pricey but nice to have and use every now and then.
Nashua, NH
Beautycounter Purifying Charcoal Mask uploaded by Katie B.
Perfect on my nose and chin for cleaning up black heads and minimizing pores. I’ve also used it as a spot treatment on blemishes and it draws all impurities out. Love that it’s #cleanbeauty too. Have to be careful not to use it too often though or it can be over drying. #maskmoment
Haddon Twp, NJ
Beautycounter Purifying Charcoal Mask uploaded by Dayna L.
This mask makes my skin feel so soft after you take it off. It also smells so good and dries pretty quickly unlike a lot of other charcoal masks. Even though it’s a detoxifying mask it makes my skin feel hydrated and healthy.
Pharr, TX
Amazing face charcoal mask that has really helped me out with large pores,and even with acne I really like to do this step at least twice a week and i think it makes a great difference using it I absolutely love this 🙂.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...