Beautycounter Protect Stick Sunscreen SPF 30 (Face) uploaded by Lindsey M.Beautycounter Protect Stick Sunscreen SPF 30 (Face) uploaded by Mandy B.Beautycounter Protect Stick Sunscreen SPF 30 (Face) uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

Compact And Kid-friendly, Protect Stick Sunscreen Spf 30 (Face) Provides Mess-free And Water-resistant Sun Protection While On-the-go. Formulated With Non-nano Zinc Oxide, Our Protect Stick Sunscreen Provides Protection From Uva And Uvb Rays And Glides On Smoothly Without Leaving White Residue. The Delicious Aroma Comes Directly From Our Ultra-moisturizing And Nourishing Key Ingredient: Organic Cocoa Butter.

How To Use:

Apply Liberally To Exposed Areas 15 Minutes Before Sun Exposure.

When To Reapply:

•  After 80 Minutes Of Swimming Or Sweating
  •  Immediately After Towel Drying
  •  At Least Every 2 Hours.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Zinc Oxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Nonanoate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Citrus Grandis Or Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Coco-caprylate, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Coconut Alkanes, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isostearic Acid, Lauryl Laurate, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Lecithin, Mica, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Silica, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

Lindsey M.
    Navarre
    My favorite thing to have in the summer!! Safer ingredients, doesn’t mess with my makeup if I’m wearing it, doesn’t break out my skin, and it makes applying sunscreen on my son so much easier!!! The price is perfect for how long it lasts!
    Kirsten H.
    Hopkinton
    i’m really disappointed about this product! the smell is awful, you need to apply A LOT of it for you not to get a burn, it is super white, and it leaves my face feeling sticky and weird. i do however like that it is a stick instead of spray, that makes it easier to apply.
    Christen S.
    Charlotte
    I love this sunscreen facial stick. It’s easy to apply and very gentle on my skin. I love knowing my skin is not exposed to a bunch of harsh chemicals and it doesn’t make me break out like other facial sunscreens have in the past.
    Brittany S.
    Beacon Falls, CT
    I love everything beauty counter and this product is great. It’s light but still effective and I love knowing it’s free of harmful chemicals. It isn’t the cheapest product but in my opinion it’s worth the money every time.
    Ashley F.
    Mesa, AZ
    Love the smell of this sunscreen. It goes on easy eothout being grainy, oily or sticky. I reapply every couple of hours or so and have yet to get a sun burn. Beautycounter Protect Stick Sunscreen SPF 30 (Face)
    Hillary P.
    First of, this stuff smells delicious! (But don’t eat it - haha!) The easiest application of a face sunscreen I’ve ever experienced! I adore the face stick because it’s no mess and super easy! It makes Re-application a breeze too! It’s a small compact stick that will fit in your pocket and won’t spill. It doesn’t feel greasy either. I can’t say enough about how great this product is. And it’s SAFE! No toxic ingredients!
    Nichole H.
    Greenwood
    I like this product for days I’m not wearing makeup. It goes on very nicely and has good staying power (outside of the water, I’m more of a hiking person instead of a beach/pool person) but it’s fragrance smells really nice but I don’t like it close to my eyes because it makes them water. If you want to wear this under makeup I suggest looking elsewhere because your face is just gonna wipe off
    e h.
    DC
    I love this sunscreen! The stick makes it so easy to apply! Also, it smells so great! This sunscreen is a little on the pricey side, but it is well worth it! I would definitely recommend trying this!
    member-2b7e6
    Love love this product, between the natural citrus smell and the face that there is absolutely no chemicals in this product is amazing. The product works wonders I would recommend it to anyone!! Beautycounter Protect Stick Sunscreen SPF 30 (Face)
    Hannah B.
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    This is my new favorite. It is so easy to apply and does not leave you feeling greasy or oily. You can use it on your kids as well so it’s great. It is pricey but it has no chemicals in it so in my opinion especially for the little ones it is worth the money.
    Danielle M.
    The scent is "sweet tooth." Does this smell good on the skin?
    Nicole S.
    Columbus, OH
    Never tried a sunscreen stick. How is this one?