BY BEAUTYCOUNTER #67 in Face Mists

Wake Up Your Complexion With Our Skin-softening Toning Spray, Made With Organic Rose Essence, Purified Water, And Moisturizing Sodium Hyaluronate. Spritz It On To Set Makeup Or Whenever Your Skin Needs An Instant Pick-me-up.

How To Use:

Use Anytime For A Quick Botanical Boost. Hold 6 Inches From Face, And Spritz Skin Generously.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Water*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.

Jennifer C.
Savannah
Like all products from Beautycounter, it's great to see a nice and clean ingredient list. The packaging is fantastic - I really appreciate that they send the product in a squeeze bottle along with a spray bottle so you can either spray the mist on or squeeze it onto a cotton ball like you would any other toner. So why did I give it three stars? It does feel nice on my skin after about ten minutes, but initially, it makes my skin feel somewhat numb - especially on my lips and in the lip contour area. This may be because alcohol is on the ingredient list.
Kate G.
pine island, MN
Not only does this smell so amazingly light and refreashing. Its the oh so needed wake up i need each morning and a great makeup setter too. My best friend introduced me to this and i keep it in my fridge for daily use! I recommemd you buy this! You won't regret it!
Kirsten H.
Hopkinton
the color and smell is really nice and it’s super easy to spritz! i use it to set my makeup and sometimes in the morning for a little waking up. however, for setting my makeup, it doesn’t seem to do anything.
Reebs W.
Spring Branch TX
Beautycounter Nourishing Rosewater Mist is wonderful. I use it as a setting spray, I use it to prime my face before makeup, I use it when my face is dry and needs a little moisture, and just all the time. Besides smelling absolutely scrumptious, it makes my face feel wonderful. The bottle itself is beautiful. I totally recommend and will re purchase when I run out.
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
Multi use face mist. Hey out can use without anything to simply refresh your skin, or you can use it right after applying makeup.. spray on you face to help the makeup set. It smells wonderful and it has balancing PH!
KC B.
Adams, TN
I love this product! I have already gone through 4 bottles since I started using this brand. I use it after my moisturizer and after my makeup as a setting spray and it works great. I keep repurchasing it because it is worth it.
Liz L.
It's not the best type of product when you're in a humid city and wear makeup. It was great for traveling. I would recommend using it for that. Or if you wear very minimal to no makeup. Then it may be more useful for that lifestyle.
Lindsey M.
Navarre
I never considered using a mist before until I tried this one! It’s so refreshing and smells amazing! I use it as a toner after Cleansing or to refresh throughout the day, even over makeup!
Courtney J.
Gulfport, MS
Love this bottle. A morning refresher before adding my make up. A setting spray for my make up. A mid day perk when the morning came early. Rosewater is a good for my soul as it is my face.
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
Love his product for prepping and setting my face both before and afte rmake up. I love how nourished my skin feels after use it truly wakes up dull tired skin!! Very good price point I buy it regularly
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
When is this best used and how does it compare to buying your own rose water from gnc?
Olivia A.
Las Vegas , NV
What is the purpose of this product ? Is it a setting spray ? Or does it just refresh your face ? Also does it cause breakouts or irritation to your skin ?
Ashlyn F.
Ogdensburg, NY
What does this actually do? Do you guys find this useful?