Beautycounter Nourishing Night Cream

by Beautycounter

A Hydrating Night Cream That Nourishes Skin While You Sleep. Organic Coconut Oil And Aloe Hydrate While Geranium And Green Tea Protect Against Dryness.

How to Use:

Use Every Evening After Cleansing. Gently Massage Into Face, Neck, And Décolletage.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Geranium Maculatum (Wild Geranium) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Beta-glucan, Bisabolol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylitol, Maltodextrin, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Does this work any better than the overnight peel?
Does this product work good?
What is in it that makes this cream over 50 dollars and is it worth the price?
Start your review of Beautycounter Nourishing Night Cream!
Product Highlights
“I love the nourishing night cream! It's name says exactly what it does.&nbsp; It's a thick night cream that keeps your skin super hydrated. When I wake up in the morning I almost forget to use my day cream because my skin feels so hydrated and luxurious.&nbsp;<br>” in reviews
“...line of beauty products. I would highly recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin like mine.” in reviews
Brandon, MS
This is an amazing cleanser make my face feel refreshed and super soft! Love their sustainable packaging! The are definitely doing it right! Not much to change with this one I am blown away Beautycounter Nourishing Cream Cleanser
Florence, SC
I was recently given a sample tube of this night cream and it is AWESOME. I have used tons of different moisturizing creams and not one compares to this. It is super gentle and I am definitely planning to buy a full size bottle.
El Paso, TX
I’m a fan of pretty much of BC’s products. I love using cleaner, healthier options for my skin. I have fairly sensitive skin and have yet to have a problem with any of their moisturizers. They go on nicely and absorb quickly. I love waking up to dewy, hydrated skin!
Neptune Beach
I’m just okay with this product. It feels nice and has a good texture, not too heavy even for a night cream but it just isn’t very exciting except for the fact that it is safer for your skin (which I love). I actually end up using the day cream as a night cream and I seem to like that more.
Warwick, NY
I am obsessed with this cream! I recommend it to anyone who will listen. I bought it through a friend to be nice and instantly became hooked and have bought 3 more bottles since! A little bit goes a long way and it definitely lasts awhile. It is a bit expensive but it is worth it for how amazing my skin has been since switching to this product.
I use Beautycounter Nourishing Cleansing Balm along with this product and I love it. It goes on a little thicker than other night creams that I have used but it really works. It doesn't brake me out and keeps my skin hydrated even after washing it off the next morning.
Chesapeake, VA
This stuff has saved my super dry and eczema prone skin! I love this moisturizer. It’s taken me a long time to learn to take care of skin and I’m so glad I’ve found this line of beauty products. I would highly recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin like mine.
Jacksonville, FL
Beautycounter Nourishing Night Cream is light and keeps my dry skin moisturized perfectly. Plus, using a product with safe ingredients makes me feel so much better about using it on a regular basis. I’m so happy with this and other Beautycounter purchases that I’ve become a beauty counter consultant!
Wichita, KS
This stuff was so luxurious to use every night. The older I'm getting, the more my skin feels & looks tired. This night cream really helped keep me looking younger and full of life! It really becomes your nightly ritual that you gladly allow into your life.
Terre Haute , IN
This cream is AMAZING. It moisturizes so well and keeps my skin hydrated overnight. I apply it every other night before bed and wake up with my skin feeling refreshed! The product lasts, and comes in a sleek tube that is aesthetically pleasing to look at and hold! Does not clog pores.