Beautycounter Nourishing Night Cream

by Beautycounter

A Hydrating Night Cream That Nourishes Skin While You Sleep. Organic Coconut Oil And Aloe Hydrate While Geranium And Green Tea Protect Against Dryness.

How to Use:

Use Every Evening After Cleansing. Gently Massage Into Face, Neck, And Décolletage.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Geranium Maculatum (Wild Geranium) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Beta-glucan, Bisabolol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylitol, Maltodextrin, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Does this work any better than the overnight peel?
Does this product work good?
What is in it that makes this cream over 50 dollars and is it worth the price?
Start your review of Beautycounter Nourishing Night Cream!
Product Highlights
“I love the nourishing night cream! It's name says exactly what it does.&nbsp; It's a thick night cream that keeps your skin super hydrated. When I wake up in the morning I almost forget to use my day cream because my skin feels so hydrated and luxurious.&nbsp;<br>” in reviews
“...line of beauty products. I would highly recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin like mine.” in reviews
Weatherford, TX
Great free of over 1500 chemicals still currently "okay" in the US but banned elsewhere or without decent research. Good brand. $57 for product seems high, but lasts 4-6 months (mine May last 8-12) definitely recommend.
Colonia
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It is quite expensive but I have yet to find anything else that compares. I use it very sparingly because of its price but I do see a huge difference and really love this product.
Mountville, PA
I love the nourishing night cream! It's name says exactly what it does.  It's a thick night cream that keeps your skin super hydrated. When I wake up in the morning I almost forget to use my day cream because my skin feels so hydrated and luxurious.
Honestly I did not notice a difference in my skin after using this stuff for almost a year. I may just have not been using enough, as the pump does not dispense near as much as I need typically, but still. Kind of disappointed
Katonah, NY
I like this cream a lot and think it would be great for skin that is not very dry. However because I have dry skin I find myself waking up in the morning needing moisturizer. I also think it’s a little pricey for what it actually does.
Markleville, IN
Started using this after a friend’s recommendation. It is so silky smooth going on. It leaves my face feeling hydrated. Another product I will continue to use because I love that it doesn’t contain harsh chemicals!
Stone Mountain
Great product! Works well with dry/sensitive skin. Leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed, soft and moisturized. The only downfall is the price, and only that because there are so many other comparable products for a lower price point. However, I would definitely use again and recommend.
W Jefferson, NC
This product is wonderful! My face feels so much better after using it. I put it on of the night before bed time and it makes my skin so soft! Helps with me dry skin lingering around my nose! Good for the price!
Garner, NC
I have super sensitive and eczema prone skin. This night cream did an amazing job of working overnight on my very dry face without irritating it. I love the nourishing line and will use for years to come.
Middletown, NJ
Great night cream. It is a little pricey but it is worth it because it’s a clean product. My face always feels smooth. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone.