Beautycounter Nourishing Day Cream

Lock In Moisture Throughout The Day With Our Lightweight Yet Hydrating Face Cream. Easily Absorbed And Never Greasy, The Unscented Formula Contains A Mix Of Organic Coconut Oil, Safflower Oil, And Aloe To Provide Nourishing Hydration, Plus Antioxidant-rich Acai To Protect Against Dry Skin.

How To Use:

Use Daily After Cleansing. Gently Massage Into Face, Neck, And Décolletage.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Sorbitan Olivate, Panthenol, Beta-glucan, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Xylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Does this this make your skin oily?
Where can I purchase this product?
Does this work any better than the overnight peel?
Start your review of Beautycounter Nourishing Day Cream!
Product Highlights
...daily. One pump is enough for your whole face and neck. It is great for sensitive skin because it has no scent or dyes. in reviews
...half the fun with Beauty Counter, but the other half is the product. This nourishing cream is light and refreshing. My skin may feel tight after washing it in the morning, but after one pump from the day cream I'm ready to go! in reviews
Columbia, SC
This stuff is a total lifesaver for dry skin. Not only does it keep my face moisturized all day but is seriously helped clear up my husband's awful eczema overnight! We now use it every morning and I truly love how it makes my skin feel. I will be encouraging others to buy this item!
Olathe, KS
Beautycounter Nourishing Day Cream uploaded by Caroline S.
this skincare product is one of the best lotions i have owned! i know it doesn’t have harmful ingredients, so that is the first amazing thing. next, for having combination skin, it’s perfect. it’s not too light or too heavy, so i don’t get dry or oily. i use it 2x a day & love it!!
Tacoma, WA
Goes on smooth and your skin will thank you. It soaks in really well and alittle goes along way!! Its non fragrant.
Stansbury Pk, UT
I’m guessing this is similar to the countermand face cream. I love how the moisture cools your face and gives lasting hydration I would highly recommend this product. Best facial skin cream by fat. I would buy again despite it being more expensive.
Navarre
Beautycounter Nourishing Day Cream uploaded by Lindsey M.
The perfect daily moisturizer for anyone who doesn’t have skin concerns or who has sensitive skin. It’s gentle but hydrating.
LOVE THIS! It is on the expensive side, but it is well worth it. It is a light, but hydrating moisturizer. I enjoy and look forward to putting this on my face before I go to bed. The lightness of the cream also ensures to not clog up your pores! It leave me feeling hydrated and refreshed. HIGHLY recommend this product!
I love this! I got a sample to try and I’m hooked! It’s thicker than the regular moisturizer and feels really nice on my face.
Harrisburg
This is perfect for sensitive skin and people with allergies. It’s reasonable priced and worth every penny. I’m still on my first bottle and I have had for 3 months. I will be buying this again. It’s the only moisturizer I’ve been able to tolerate in years!
Neptune Beach
I’m just okay with this product. It feels nice and has a good texture, not too heavy even for a night cream but it just isn’t very exciting except for the fact that it is safer for your skin (which I love). I actually end up using the day cream as a night cream and I seem to like that more.
Navarre
Super gentle and hydrating! One pump for my face and neck is enough. Slightly heavier than the Day Cream to keep my skin hydrated while I sleep!