Beautycounter Nourishing Cream Cleanser

Soothe And Nourish Skin As You Wash Away Makeup And Other Impurities With This Ultra-gentle Daily Cleanser. Lightweight Yet Deeply Moisturizing, The Creamy Formula Contains Witch Hazel To Tone Skin, And Coconut Oil And Aloe To Help Hydrate.

How to Use:

Dampen Skin, Then Gently Massage Cleanser Onto Face. Rinse Thoroughly. Perfect For All Skin Types And Great For The Whole Family.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Decyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Sorbitan Olivate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Geranium Maculatum (Wild Geranium) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Maltodextrin, Allantoin, Beta-glucan, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

I’m thinking about getting this because I love my other BeautyCounter products. I have a Clarisonic brush but I feel like I need more exfoliation. Thoughts?
Does this dry out your skin?
Has anyone tried their new acne line in replacement of this? I’m wondering if I should try it or just stick to this, since it seems to work!
Start your review of Beautycounter Nourishing Cream Cleanser!
Lindsey M.
Navarre
Beautycounter Nourishing Cream Cleanser uploaded by Lindsey M.
I LOVE this cream cleanser! I never used a cream cleanser before and it’s definitely different than a gel cleanser but in a good way! My face feels clean but not stripped or dry. It’s super gentle and great for any skin type, even sensitive.
Alexa L.
Newburgh, IN
Great lightweight cleanser! Perfect for everyday. I have purchased this cleanser more than once.
Jade G.
Columbia, SC
Biggest word of advice: a little goes along way! This exfoliator works great on my dry winter skin. I do not use it every day but love the spa like experience when I do!
Jaclyn C.
Columbus, OH
Recently tried and loved! Applies really smooth and almost creamy. Nourishes and cleanses my skin without drying it out. Very gentle and a little bit goes a long way!
Gemma W.
I use this gentle cleanser every morning! My face feels clean and doesn’t feel stripped of the natural face oils or dry. I follow this with their toner, vitamin c serum, an eye cream, and an all over face lotion.
Amanda S.
THIS HAS BEEN MY GO TO FOR OVER 4 YEARS THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE 🤩I will never drop this product ever to the grace love love Beautycounter Nourishing Cream Cleanser
Emily M.
El Paso, TX
The Nourishing Cream Cleanser is a gentle, daily cream cleanser that removes makeup and impurities without stripping away moisture, leaving my skin feeling moisturized, nourished and soothed. It’s perfect for my sensitive skin. After two weeks, results were pretty amazing. I love the clean ingredients and all that BeautyCounter is about. Big fan!
Ginger H.
Brandon, MS
Gentle exfoliation and smells amazing! My face was sooo soft ! I was blown away to say the least. Never have I loved something so much ! This is perfection beautiful packaging this will last 6 months or more ! Definitely using again!
Maddison P.
Sophia, NC
Can’t go through fall without this!! Keeps the junk off my face but doesn’t take the moisture away. I use every other night after a gentle cleanser and my makeup is flawless the next day.
Jamie J.
My new favorite cleanser! I have sensitive skin and have been trying to switch over to more natural products, and I was pleasantly surprised with this. It’s very moisturizing, but super light so you don’t break out. It’s like washing your face with coconut oil without the oil. It doesn’t have a strong smell either, it faintly smells like creamsicles. I love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...