Beautycounter Nourishing Cleansing Balm

by Beautycounter

This best-selling balm melts into your skin to hydrate while it cleanses, removing makeup and other impurities but never stripping away moisture. With vitamin C to brighten skin and raspberry and cranberry seed oils to hydrate, the formula can also be used as an intensely nourishing face mask. Bonus? You also get our 100% muslin cloth, softer and easier on skin than a traditional washcloth.

Adding this to my list!
Will I have breakout if i use this?
This product comes with a hefty price tag..$80. How long did it last you?
Start your review of Beautycounter Nourishing Cleansing Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is the best. It cleans my face completely while being very moisturizing. I use it at night to take off my makeup. ” in reviews
Brandon, MS
I didn't think I would like the cleansing balm! Everyone swore by it! Well it is super amazing! It melted my mackup away! It was oil and I thought it would make my acne worse.... wrong it actually helps it go away faster . I use it as an overnight mask every other night and my face is super soft and it make my dark spots go away ! So it brightens as well ! Great stuff and will last a very long time . Comes in a huge jar ! Love this stuff . Hit me up on Facebook to try !
Louisville
Leaves your skin feeling amazing, so refreshing and shocking how long it actually last. Not sure of the price but I do know it was well work an expensive one! There are beads in the cleanser but yet they are smooth and they make your skin feel good as new, would recommend to all. Though those with oily skin might feel even more oily, but it doesn't stay that way for long.Beautycounter Nourishing Cleansing Balm
Conway, SC
This is my all time favorite cleanser!! I have used many cleansers over the years, and nothing can hold a candle to this one. It works super well at removing all of your make up, including eye make up, but it leaves your skin feeling so soft and nourished. The smell is fantastic, and I never have to worry about what is going on my skin. This product is 100% clean and safe!
Overland Park, KS
Love! The best cleansing balm ever. Can be also used for an overnight mask, eye makeup remover, and makeup remover. My face always feels so clean and so moisturized. Repeat buyer! People must use. It takes years off your skin and is a clean beauty product.
Seneca
Gets ride of every trace of makeup and oil on my face. I hardly need any product at all, so it lasts forever and it leaves my face feeling hydrated but not greasy. It’s all I use to take off makeup with!
North Lima, OH
I use this cleansing balm on a daily basis. The only reason I'm not giving it a five star rating is the price. I can't justify spending $80 on a product when I've got other options I can buy for half the price. Of course the ingredients aren't the best in the cheaper alternatives, but $80 is a substantial amount of money to most people. Its a wonderful product and I will continue to recommend it, but that price is killer.
Wayne
Cleansing balm is incredible!!! It truly is the balm that does it all. Cleanses, moisturizes, removes makeup, can be an overnight mask, heals burns & eczema plus so much more.
Beautycounter Nourishing Cleansing Balm uploaded by Miriam B.
I got this cleansing balm in a PopSugar Must Have box. I've never heard of beauty counter before, so I'm happy I was able to try the 1.5oz product. I really like solid cleansers for taking off makeup, especially mascara. This cleanser is made with pretty natural ingredients and is infused with vitamin c to help brighten the face. It comes with a scooper, so you don't have to stick your fingers in the jar, as well as a cloth to wash the product off. I have dry-combo skin and this cleanser was very moisturizing. I loved this cleanser so much that I bought a second jar. Highly recommend!
Surrey, BC
Beautycounter Nourishing Cleansing Balm uploaded by Alicia B.
I got this brand and product at a show in Vancouver I attended. I got the rejuvenating set and nourishing set with the cleanser, exfoliate, eye cream, facial cream and more and I am impressed. I love the results, I love the product and the fact it soothes my skin, it doesn’t dry me out and actually gives more of a feeling of nourishing and rejuvenating my skin making it feel soft and light. I will definitely purchase this brand and product again and I highly recommend them, the staff were all great to may I add.
Richardson , TX
Super impressed with this cleanser!! I received it in a Pop Sugar Must Have Box and I am loving it. It is super soothing and moisturizing. I love that it came with an applicator and an organic cloth. I have ended up using the cloth way more than I do the cleanser but I love the cleanser still. It makes my skin feel very even and it removes makeup completely. Definitely worth purchasing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...