Beautycounter Nourishing Cleansing Balm

This best-selling balm melts into your skin to hydrate while it cleanses, removing makeup and other impurities but never stripping away moisture. With vitamin C to brighten skin and raspberry and cranberry seed oils to hydrate, the formula can also be used as an intensely nourishing face mask. Bonus? You also get our 100% muslin cloth, softer and easier on skin than a traditional washcloth.

How do you add this to your skin care routine? Results?
I JUST realuzed I HAVE this!! I was gifted this from a dear friend ❤ oh .my gee! So tell me about this? What do you love? How do you use? 😃
Thoughts on products from Beautycounter? Example: Beautycounter Nourishing Cleansing Balm?
Start your review of Beautycounter Nourishing Cleansing Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is the best. It cleans my face completely while being very moisturizing. I use it at night to take off my makeup. in reviews
This cleansing balm must be one of the best products I've ever come across.It leaves my skin feeling brand new , refreshed and clean.I love the way it gives me a natural looking glow which is great to put on before an event.This product has also lasted me quite a while because of its quantity.I would undoubtedly recommend this to a friend
Aurora, CO
3,655 reviews
Beautycounter Nourishing Cleansing Balm uploaded by Adriane N.
This is a very luxurious geeling cleansing balm. I am all about self care routines and thus cleanser was a great way to self care for my skin after wearing makeup. It literally melts onto your face- kind of like a glazed donut- and begins the "melting" process of any makeup that needs to be dissolved. The cleanser works great by physical manipulation or by using a muslin cloth to effectively wipe the face clean. I have seriously been enjoying this brand's facial oils lately. I highly recommend this brand- you simply need to find which products are formulated to your individual needs.
San Diego, CA
Love this stuff! No need for a separate eye makeup remover anymore. The cleansing balm is super thick and feels kind of slick going on, so you definitely need a washcloth to clean your face (balm usually comes with an organic cotton washcloth). It's pretty expensive, but it goes a long way. You only need a small amount each night. It even got my Halloween off in no time.
Los Angeles, CA
Beautycounter Nourishing Cleansing Balm uploaded by Leslie N.
Smells great, like raspberries! Works well like any other balm at removing makeup but has great ingredients. The only issue was it made my sensitive skin react and peel. Gave it to my cousin who uses it fine though. I would recommend it for those with non-sensitive skin that want to find a good and ethical cleansing balm (and who doesn't mind the $80 price tag). But tbh can probably find something similar at a cheaper price tag.
Brandon, MS
I didn't think I would like the cleansing balm! Everyone swore by it! Well it is super amazing! It melted my mackup away! It was oil and I thought it would make my acne worse.... wrong it actually helps it go away faster . I use it as an overnight mask every other night and my face is super soft and it make my dark spots go away ! So it brightens as well ! Great stuff and will last a very long time . Comes in a huge jar ! Love this stuff . Hit me up on Facebook to try !
Navarre
Everyone should have this! The Cleansing Balm is such a multi-tasking miracle! I love using it for dry hands, Eye makeup remover, a gentle cleanser to remove makeup & dirt, and overnight brightening and hydrating mask! There’s so many other uses! I’ve even used it as diaper rash cream when we traveled!
Alexandria, VA
Beautycounter Nourishing Cleansing Balm uploaded by Jennifer M.
Holy moly! I bought to try and had zero idea it would clean so well, hydrate and moisturize. My skin felt like it was moisturized for hours after even though I did not use anything after. Incredible and worth every penny!
I love this product. It can be used to clean your face and makeup off!! It even can be used as a mask. It can be super pricing but it's COMPLETELY worth the money. I would 1000% recommend you buy this product.
I'm terrible about taking good care of my skin, but this cleanser makes it so easy. It makes my skin feel really clean and very moisturized at the same time, and I haven't had any issues with breakouts since I started using it. I have to remind myself to use a facial lotion afterwards, because my skin doesn't actually feel dry or tight enough to have the discomfort remind me. I love it, and I think it's well worth the price.
Beautycounter Nourishing Cleansing Balm uploaded by @DOYOUMISSMING S.
My favourite cleansing balm is the BeautyCounter cleansing balm. It does a great job dissolving makeup and dirt. It leaves my dry skin feeling fully hydrated and soft like a newborn baby. I absolutely love it! Honestly, I occasionally use it even when I am am not wearing makeup. It feels like a spa experience. I do not have to worry about breaking out from leftover makeup. You can purchase the BeautyCounter 1.3 oz from Target for $30.00 or the 2.75 oz from the beautycounter official website for $80.00. It last a long time and definitely worth the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oakville , ON
1,062 reviews
il y a 10 mois
Robynne W. il y a 10 mois
One of my friends in her 40's swears by them. Also she recently came to work to see me and didn't tell anyone her name, and one of my coworkers thought she was my age (28!) So.... I'm dying to try these now 😂