Beautycounter No. 3 Balancing Facial Oil

Lightweight And Silky Smooth, Our Proprietary Blend Of Seven Natural Oils Moisturizes, Smooths, And Helps Even Skin Tone. Softening Meadowfoam Seed Oil Restores Balance, While Wild Chamomile Calms And Soothes Skin. Perfect For All Skin Types And Those Concerned With Skin Clarity, Calming, And Balancing.

How to Use:

Apply 4-6 Drops Onto Face, Alone Or Under Moisturizer.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose Or Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea-buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis Or Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil.

Iss this good for acne prone skin?
Beautycounter No. 3 Balancing Facial Oil what’s your favorite thing about this product?
Who has had great results from this? Looking to get started with these products!
Start your review of Beautycounter No. 3 Balancing Facial Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Lindsey M.
Navarre
Beautycounter No. 3 Balancing Facial Oil uploaded by Lindsey M.
I completely owe my reduced oily complexion to this wonderful product! Sounds counterintuitive to use an oil on oily skin but the natural oils helped balance my complexion and it only took three little drops at least once per day! So good!
Lei N.
Fort Lauderdale
Beautycounter No. 3 Balancing Facial Oil uploaded by Lei N.
Yes yes yes to this facial oil. My face absorbs it so it's nourished. Never oily. I typically use this on my cheeks, aroubd eyes and chin. I avoid my t zone, unless it's really dry. I've used this year round and the bottle lasted me almost a year. A little goes a long way! The picture is without a filter at all. @leinewbeautystandard
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
This oil keeps my skin in balance. It gets rid of pimples over night. I put it on as my nighttime routine and they vanish. It’s truly amazing.
Beth O.
Eudora, KS
This is a really nice face oil, worked well for my combination skin, nice light scent and didn't break me out.
Rachelle W.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh love it! This facial oil is not that oily! It goes on smooth and not sticky. It give your skin so much glow. I love it and will use again.
Elizabeth S.
This is a great oil to generally calm the skin and re-balance the face. It’s really helpful for rosacea and blemish prone skin.
Regina J.
Heath, TX
Beautycounters oils have consistently made my skin feel so greasy even with only a few drops. Unfortunately I just didn’t love this. The packaging is nice and I love that BC’s products are all vegan and without harmful ingredients but I have not been impressed with their oils.
Hadley G.
I received this in my Birchbox and this may be one of my favorite products so far! It’s really light and smells natural. I use it at night every other night and it really balanced my skin. I have combo skin but it has been super dry from the sun and this took away all the cracks and flakes. It is gentle enough to use around my eyes and light enough I did wake up oily. I love that this brand is all natural too!
Marina B.
This smells like heaven and is super calming - I’ve even mixed it into my body oil spray bottles with the vitamin c one so that I could use it all over my body
Nicole C.
Even though I have normal/combo acne-prone skin, my skin can get dry, especially in the winter. This is a great nighttime moisturizer and I think it does help treat/prevent acne. I'm on my second bottle of this. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to try facial oils and/or anyone with normal/combo skin that is acne-prone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chenoa F.
Maitland , FL
il y a 2 ans
Amanda C. il y a 2 ans
I love that it helps keep my skin moisturizer and clear without making my oily skin any more oily.