BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

Active-infused And Alcohol-free, This Revitalizing Mist Preps Skin, Sets Makeup, And Refreshes Throughout The Day. Specially Formulated With Charcoal Powder And Kaolin Clay, It Absorbs Excess Oil, Refines Skin Texture, And Helps Calm Redness. Perfect For All Skin Types And Those Concerned With Clarity, Calming, And Balancing.

How To Use:

Shake Gently Before Use. Close Eyes And Press Slowly For A Fine, Even Mist. Can Be Used Under Or Over Makeup To Balance And Refresh Your Complexion.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose Or Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Charcoal Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Kaolin, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprylate, Octyldodecyl Olivate, Heptyl Glucoside, Lecithin, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Ashley I.
Gig Harbor, WA
Light weight misting spray! I spray this on every morning after applying my makeup and it’s a super fine mist so it doesn’t leave the skin looking wet or covered in little droplets. Soaks in right away and keeps skin looking fresh and balanced.
Abby B.
Saint Paul, MN
I had a trial of this product, and I wasn't all that impressed. First time using it. I like the look of the product. It looks very high end. Unfortunately I didn't see alot of improvement with using it.
Juliet P.
Downingtown
I use this mist every time I was my face and also once mid day. It keeps my skin from getting too try or oily depending on the temperature. Fab stuff!
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
Love this mist!!!! It has the most amazing smell and also feels cooling on the skin. Great for a quick refresh to your face! Definitely recommend it!!
Rebecca S.
San Diego, CA
Great to put on before bed after daily face cleaning routine. Usually use before my period comes to balance out all dirt and impurities
Jessie S.
Sioux Falls
Feel nice and refreshing on skin but not sure if it really does anything. It works as a makeup setting spray though.
SARAH F.
Los Angeles, CA
This mist is so lightweight yet refreshing. It smells great, and I really enjoy using it. Great product.
Lauren K.
Harrisburg
This does exactly what it’s meant to do. I have combination skin that is very sensitive. It balances my skin so it doesn’t get oily but it also doesn’t dry out. I love it. I use it right after I wash my face. Just spray and go
Michelle M.
Dauphin
Love this stuff lasted me a long time! I find it pretty pricey but loved what it’s done for my skin.