Beautycounter No. 3 Balancing Facial Mask uploaded by 🐝 M.Beautycounter No. 3 Balancing Facial Mask uploaded by Amber B.Beautycounter No. 3 Balancing Facial Mask uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

This Nutrient-rich Kaolin Clay Mask Purifies And Balances, Absorbing Excess Oil And Drawing Out Impurities. Activated Charcoal Minimizes The Appearance Of Pores, Giving Skin A Smooth, Refined Appearance While Salicylic Acid Stimulates Exfoliation. Perfect For All Skin Types And Those Concerned With Congestion And Oily Skin.

*Made With The Same Formula You Love, No. 3 Balancing Facial Mask Replaces Best-selling Purifying Charcoal Mask And Features New Packaging Design.

How to Use:

Apply An Even Layer To Clean Skin. Let Dry For 10 Minutes, Then Rinse Thoroughly With Warm Water. Use 2-3 Times Per Week. Can Also Be Used As An Overnight Spot Treatment.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Charcoal Powder, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Illite, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Xanthan Gum, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Powder, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Powder, Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Allantoin, Lactic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.

Jennifer V.
Hudson, FL
I LOVE THIS MASK SO MUCH!!! I have very oily skin and have been struggling with acne for years and whenever I use this mask, it makes my skin look and feel so much better! I still struggle with acne and what not, but this product definitely helps. You only put it on for 10-15 minutes and it dries so quickly! I have been loving the results just from using this mask and I will definitely be buying more once this bottle runs out!! I recommend this to anyone!!!
meg d.
Neptune Beach
I enjoy beauty counter products because they are so much better for your skin and health. This product is not harsh and is fun to use in combination with their other masks (put one on your t zone, one on your nose, one on your chin etc) so that each place on your face is taken care of! I end up sticking with my “Yes To” charcoal mask simply for cost effectiveness, but if you have the money I would choose this one for sure. FAR less chemicals
Kelsey S.
Wakefield , RI
I love using this mask when my face is in need of some purifying. I use it on my nose, chin, and forehead as a way to maintain clear skin and reduce the risk of getting pimples and clogged pores. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate my face at all unlike many face masks I’ve used in the past.
Brigitte M.
This product is perfect for congested or clogged pores. It’s gentle enough to use twice a week, beautifully packaged but let me warn do not extract before use this product or you’ll have a little tiny black dots on your face that are kind of hard to get out! 😬 I love this product and how it makes my face feel tight and super soft!
Kaylee K.
Brandon
This is by far the best charcoal mask I’ve ever used. It feels amazing has absolutely flawless application. The packaging is very sleek. I’ve had my bottle for about six months and I’m only about halfway through it so for how much I paid I feel like it’s a great value!
Katie S.
Delaware
This is my absolute favorite mask. It goes on smooth without a bad smell. It helps to clear your pours and makes you face feel extremely smooth. I use a couple of time per week and have noticed a big change in the clearness of my skin!
Taylor H.
I use this mask 1-2 times per week. I also use it as a spot treatment over a blemish and can tell that it reduces in size! It never leaves my skin feeling dry and tight like other masks do that strip away the oils on your face.The fact that it has safer ingredients makes me choose it over other brands. Safer skincare is definitely worth the investment.
Kimberly H.
I've been using this mask for about 2 months. I've actually noticed a difference in my pore size from using this product when I compare my first pic with the mask on to current day. I love the way my skin feels tighter and softer after using it. I will continue using it and would highly recommend it for people who have problems with large pores.
Lexi A.
Baton Rouge
I adore this mask. I use it one to two times a week because I am such an oily person...you can literally see the oil coming out of each of your pores which is added entertainment. When the mask is done you can see a noticeable difference in your pores-they are much smaller and your face feels clean and firm. I like to follow this up with the no. 3 balancing facial oil.
Danielle K.
Paris, TX
Love this mask! I feel like it worked great without drying out my skin like some charcoal products do. I love that beauty counter is free of harsh chemicals, but I wish it had a better price point and was available in stores. Currently the only way to purchase is through someone selling it.