BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

Made With Deeply Cleansing Kaolin Clay, This Nutrient-rich Mask Instantly Gives Skin A Firm, Toned Look And More Youthful Appearance. Plumping Peony Root Helps Restore Skin's Elasticity, While Konjac Root Smooths The Appearance Of Fine Lines.

How to Use:

Apply An Even Layer To Clean Skin. Let Dry For 10 Minutes, Then Rinse Thoroughly With Warm Water. Use 2-3 Times Per Week.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Bentonite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Secale Cereale (Rye) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Pepper Fruit Extract, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Magnolia Champaca (Joy Perfume Tree) Flower Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lactic Acid, Allantoin, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

meg d.
Neptune Beach
I enjoy beauty counter products because they are so much better for your skin and health. This product is not harsh and is fun to use in combination with their other masks (put one on your t zone, one on your nose, one on your chin etc) so that each place on your face is taken care of! Don’t know that I noticed plumping but still a wonderful mask to try!
Kylie G.
Los Angeles, CA
This mask makes my skin feel so fresh and rejuvenated! I don’t know if I’d say I notice plumping, but it without a doubt makes my skin feel great. This is a great relaxation mask to use after a long day, if your skin feels tired and dull.
Allie L.
Savage
Have purchased this mask a few times and it’s one of my favorites. On the expensive side, but worth it. I use it in my nighttime routine 1-2 times per week, alternating with the No. 3 Charcoal Mask, depending on how my skin feels.
member-f9db2
I really like this product. It is effective and only a small amount is used at a time. Also, it is a cruelty-free product. I am a first-time user, and will continue to use it.
member-2b7e6
Love love this product best face mask I've used before plus the company rocks!! Who wouldn't want all natural and chemical free makeup/skincare Beautycounter No. 2 Plumping Spa Set
Susan N.
Monroe
This is a staple for me in the colder months when my skin is dry. I don’t know that I would describe it as plumping, but it’s so deeply moisturizing and really feels luxurious. Great for parched skin and the natural smell is so nice!
Rebecca S.
San Diego
This mask works well I think making my skin more vibrant but I don’t use it often enough to be able to see a WOW difference like I have the other masks
Elizabeth C.
Wilmette
Felt really nice on my face. Not sure it provided “plumping” like I was expecting. Super gentle and washed off easily. Left my face feeling fresh.
Jessica F.
Love love love this mask! No yucky ingredients and makes my face feel firm and amazing after i wash it off!
Birgit D.
Darien, IL
Fabulous mask! Skin feels firm and has an amazing texture after! Really works I love it so much.