BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

A Collection Of Targeted Masks, Oils And Mists Formulated With Safer Ingredients To Enhance Your Daily Skincare Regimen. The Beautycounter+ Plumping Collection Restores And Firms Moisture-depleted Skin With Powerful Peony And Jasmine Essences. Perfect For All Skin Types And Those Concerned With Dry Skin, Loss Of Elasticity, And Fine Lines.

*made With The Same Formula You Love, No. 2 Plumping Facial Oil Replaces Hydrating Face Oil And Features New Packaging Design.

How To Use:

Mask: Apply An Even Layer To Clean Skin. Let Dry For 10 Minutes, Then Rinse Thoroughly With Warm Water. Use 2-3 Times Per Week.

Mist: Shake Gently Before Use. Close Eyes And Press Slowly For A Fine, Even Mist. Can Be Used Under Or Over Makeup To Balance And Refresh Your Complexion.

Oil: Apply 4-6 Drops Onto Face, Alone Or Under Moisturizer.

Shannon A.
Landenberg, PA
This plumping collection from BeautyCounter is to die for. I love the smell f these products when you apply them. I also love how lixorious my face felt after I used them. They are more expensive than your basic drug store makeup. It’s more comparative to prices from Ulta or Sephora. Love love love!
April M.
Cle Elum, WA
Love their plumping line. I use the spray as a primer and setting spray when my skin is really dry. My makeup stays put all day. The mask is wonderful especially when used on my neck. Love the face oil, it's my go to before bed.
Lexi A.
Baton Rouge
I didn't use this long enough to see many lasting effects...I preferred the No. 3 Balancing Collection as I am very oily.