BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

This Citrus-scented Facial Oil Quickly Absorbs And Penetrates Skin To Awaken And Replenish. Lightweight And Silky Smooth, Our Proprietary Blend Of Seven Natural Oils Moisturizes And Improves Radiance. Omega-rich Marula Oil Provides Intense Hydration While Antioxidant Vitamin C Brightens And Evens Skin Tone. Perfect For All Skin Types And Those Concerned With Dull, Uneven Skin Tone.

How to Use:

Apply 4-6 Drops Onto Face, Alone Or Under Moisturizer.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Rosa Canina (Dog Rose Or Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea-buckthorn) Fruit Oil.

Cate Z.
Boston
Put this on underneath my foundation and normal makeup routine. Felt that my skin was much brighter and especially after a night out and no sleep, we can all use this to take the dullness out of our skin! Never used oils before but love that beauty counter is all about safe products and would recommend! So far have not found a beauty counter product i have not loved!
Shelby Z.
Indianapolis
Made my face breakout, but I really liked the packaging. I think that the product is good, but it made my face breakout. I started using it on my chest and neck and I love that. Not sure if I would buy again, but it is at the top of my list for oils.
Sammie J.
Narragansett
I use this product every morning before I put on my makeup. It is gentle and works. I’ve been using it for a few months and it has really helped my skin. The product is pretty so I love having it on beauty stand.
Susan G.
Terre Haute
Perfect facial moisturizer. Doesn’t feel greasy at all. Useful under makeup, at bedtime, or just natural on the face! No fragrance - it’s super absorbent and you don’t even feel oily, just moisturized.
Karissa M.
Woodsfield, OH
Used this for 3-4 months, and I didn't notice much in the way of brightening. It did give me some extra hydration during the winter months but tended to leave my skin feeling a bit greasy by midday or when I woke up depending on the time of application. Don't recommend using under makeup unless your skin is extra dry. For the price, I was underwhelmed.
Brigitte M.
This product smells delicious 🍊... with a very strong vitamin C that everyone should be using in their daily routine you will not only love the smell but the results of your skin. I put a drop in my night moisturizer and also uses after a brightening mask!
😍👍🏼
Jennifer B.
Rock Hill
I have very dry skin, so I’m always looking for something to help with hydration. I like to mix this oil with my moisturizer at night to allow it to soak in overnight. Some people use it under their makeup as well.
Ali W.
Williamsburg
I tried this at a friend’s house and loved the smell! I think BC is pricey but I’d buy this just to smell this citrusy smell all day. I loved that it’s a pretty clean product as well. Although it’s oil it didn’t feel heavy or anything!
Samary P.
Hamden, CT
One is the most moisturizing products I have ever used. It leaves skin feeling amazing and also helps with brightening certain dark spots that you may have. I use it at night time and it does wonders. Definitely recommend!
Kay P.
Albuquerque
I purchased the mini set of the facial oils and I’m glad I did! I Love the way this feels on my face and I use it instead of moisturizer now. It is a bit pricey but I would purchase again. I would recommend this product
Sarah J.
Does this give you a glow? Is this good for dry skin?