Beautycounter No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil

This Citrus-scented Facial Oil Quickly Absorbs And Penetrates Skin To Awaken And Replenish. Lightweight And Silky Smooth, Our Proprietary Blend Of Seven Natural Oils Moisturizes And Improves Radiance. Omega-rich Marula Oil Provides Intense Hydration While Antioxidant Vitamin C Brightens And Evens Skin Tone. Perfect For All Skin Types And Those Concerned With Dull, Uneven Skin Tone.

How to Use:

Apply 4-6 Drops Onto Face, Alone Or Under Moisturizer.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Rosa Canina (Dog Rose Or Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea-buckthorn) Fruit Oil.

What long term results have you found with this facial oil?
Has any one ever experienced acne while using this?
Start your review of Beautycounter No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil!
Laura C.
Beautycounter No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil uploaded by Laura C.
Beautycounter No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil uploaded by Laura C.
I love this product. I am sometimes weary to use an oil but this one is light and works amazingly. Doesn’t clog pores. I also really love the citrus smell. The best part is that it is verified non toxic by EWG and it has great performance. #betterbeauty #f4f #nontoxic [product:beautycounter-counter-no1-brightening-facial-oil-067-oz/-20-ml]
Savannah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beautycounter No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil uploaded by Savannah K.
This is a decent brightening oil! I’ve been using it for about three weeks now and have noticed that my skin is definitely brighter and more moisturized, especially when followed by the matte effect moisturizing gel. I will say this leaves my oily skin fairly shiny (to be expected of a facial oil) even though it does absorb fairly well. The scent is SUPER strong though, which I’m personally not a huge fan of. And it’s hella expensive for such a small quantity (hence the knock in stars). If it’s in your price range though, I think it’s pretty comparable to other high end vitamin C based products! #beautycounter #skincare
Lindsey M.
Navarre
Beautycounter No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil uploaded by Lindsey M.
Smells like a vacation! I love using facial oils fir an extra boost! I noticed bright, hydrated skin with this one! Just three drops, once a day!
Kate B.
Spring Lake, NC
Beautycounter No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil uploaded by Kate B.
I introduced this to my routine, using it every morning between toning and moisturizing. I love the light citrus scent and the way that my skin looks and feels after use. A little goes a long way so I anticipate one bottle lasting a loooong time!
Dayna L.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Beautycounter No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil uploaded by Dayna L.
This facial oil is really good for brightening your skin and evening your skin tone for more radiant and youthful appearance my only issue is how oily this product is. Obviously, it’s an oil but it seems to sit on top of the skin instead of sinking in which makes me uncertain of how well it’s actually working. If you have really dry skin this might be great for you.
Katie B.
Nashua, NH
Beautycounter No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil uploaded by Katie B.
I LOVE my Beautycounter face oils! My skin stays supple and soft all day, not to mention how healthy it has made my skin! You only need a drop or 2 mixed with your moisturizer so the bottle will last for probably a year or more even with constant use. I love the #1 oil but my favorite is the #2 plumping. I definitely recommend this product.
Suzanne B.
Summerville, SC
Beautycounter No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil uploaded by Suzanne B.
Amazing. Makes tour face transform so quickly. All of their products are made with the best ingredients and packaged in amazing bottles!
Lindsey S.
Columbus, OH
I use this nearly every night for deep moisture and to help with some dark spots and uneven skin tone. Of course, love the clean ingredients. This bottle has lasted nearly 9 months — a few drops go a long way! It has a very slight citrus scent but it’s not bothersome. I’ve recommended this to several people who were looking to brighten their skin!
Dew R.
This is a great oil that feels nice on the skin. I don’t know if it’s worth the high price tag, due to the fact that I don’t see a huge brightening improvement. The scent is lovely and natural and does not break out my sensitive skin. Definitely hydrating and love that it’s free of dangerous ingredients.
Madison B.
Brighton, MA
The scent of this is a little weird. It felt really oily on my skin too. I was gifted this and I felt like it broke me out and did not make my skin feel bright. It’s not for me based on the value:
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Max E.
Huntsville, AL
il y a 8 mois
Desirae R. il y a 8 mois
I’d go for the all bright serum first! The oil is a really nice boost to your moisturizer but the serum is a fantastic weightless serum that removes sun damage and works during the day or night or both!