BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

This Nutrient-rich Mask Instantly Gives Skin A Brighter Look And More Even-toned Complexion. Polishing Kaolin Clay Deeply Cleanses, Leaving Skin Revitalized And Renewed, While Vitamin C Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Spots.

How to Use:

Apply An Even Layer To Clean Skin. Let Dry For 10 Minutes, Then Rinse Thoroughly With Warm Water. Use 2-3 Times Per Week.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Bentonite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyglyceryl-3 Olivate Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Mica, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Porphyridium Polysaccharide, Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Seed Polysaccharide, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid.

meg d.
Neptune Beach
I enjoy beauty counter products because they are so much better for your skin and health. This product is not harsh and is fun to use in combination with their other masks (put one on your t zone, one on your nose, one on your chin etc) so that each place on your face is taken care of! Don’t know that I noticed brightening but still a wonderful mask to try!
Brigitte M.
I love this facial mask and use it twice a week followed byBeautycounter No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil. The product is gentle enough to use twice a week comes beautifully packaged and a great value because a little bit goes a long way! I would highly recommend this product to anyone that has uneven skin tone!
Nancye W.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite products. My skin always feels so fresh after using this mask. Their new packaging is simple and sleek. I’m always pleased when I use this product. I have bought it numerous times. It is pricey but my skin always feels amazing and no other product does the same.
Karla N.
Chula Vista, CA
This mask is my favourite!! After just one try, I noticed a big difference. My nose looked cleaner and overall my face looked brighter. Even my husband noticed the difference and it only keeps getting better after every use ♡ I love it!
Kylie G.
Los Angeles, CA
My second favorite mask, right after the charcoal mask. This one really does brighten up dull skin!! It’s a great “pamper” mask and makes you feel healthy and glowy. You will notice a difference without a doubt.
Jessica J.
I've used all 3 types of facial masks from Beautycounter and LOVE them. I use them independently or together on certain parts of my face. The scents are great and I love the way they make my face feel
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
Love this mask to even skins texture and to brighten skin!!! I love how fresh and bright my face looks after using it! But most importantly the price is completely fair!!
Molly R.
Fort Benning, GA
Smells good, works good, so smooth after I love it! Definitely felt brighter when I was done. The skin gets tight feeling but does not hurt. It lasts a while so the price isn’t bad. I love this product and won’t go back!
member-9eab8
A friend that sells this gave me a sample. Not filled when tons of chemicals like a lot of products are. Seems a bit pricey but a little also went a long way.
Kelly G.
Montgomery, IL
Amazing!!! I will never use any other products than beautycounter. A friend of mine sells it and I could go broke! Leaves my skin beautiful and so safe