Beautycounter Necessary Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette Free Shipping

Beautycounter Necessary Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette Free Shipping

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beautycounter Necessary Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette Free Shipping!
How would you rate this product?
Katie B.
Nashua, NH
Beautycounter Necessary Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette Free Shipping uploaded by Katie B.
I’m very happy with this purchase. I’ve used almost every color in the past week trying out new looks and all of the colors really do work for everyone! I’ve added a few pics of the different looks I’ve done with it so far. By the end of the day there was no fall out and my eyes still looked like they did when I put it on save for a teeny tiny bit of creasing if I used a darker color. I’d definitely recommend Beautycounter’s eyeshadows.

Looking for your answer?