Beautycounter Lustro Face Oil 1 in Calendula

The simplest way to moisturize skin and boost radiance, this silky formula contains a luxurious blend of pure plant oils. Unlike synthetic oils, which can sit on skin, our Lustro Face Oil is easily absorbed for the ultimate in hydration. Lustro Face Oil 1 contains calendula, an ingredient that adds a leafy herbal scent and acts as a natural anti-inflammatory, soothing sensitive or irritated skin.

What has everybody loved most about this product?
I have been looking for something to start off my makeup with. Does this cause break outs at all? I have sensitive skin!
Start your review of Beautycounter Lustro Face Oil 1 in Calendula!
How would you rate this product?
I love all things Beautycounter! This oil is my secret weapon and the one beauty product I cannot love without. My makeup sets so great over this oil and my skin is clearer and more even. Highly recommend trying Beautycounter’s facial oils.Beautycounter No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil
Brookings, SD
Not only does this oil work great on it's own, but it takes your moisturizer to gold status! My skin stays clearer, less oily, and never dry with this! The light but lovely scent adds to the many perks of this product!
Wakefield, MA
I use before I put my makeup on , good product but pricy. All natural product. Happy with it, met my expectations because of the price.
I use this when I blend my foundation with a beauty blender. My skin has been getting dry now in the winter but the dryness goes away! Obsessed✨
Vancouver, WA
amzing for dry skin and gives ur skin a dewy look and makes ur foundation looking flawless. the packaging is so nice and simple. its alos very easy to apply wits applycator and is very effective for dry skin
San Diego, CA
I was so afraid to try a face oil because I thought it would clog up my pores. So not the case. A few drops and I'm good. Moisturizes nicely without feeling greasy.
Weatherford, TX
This one is for hydrating and works wonders after a long day in the sun. Lasts a long time (you only need 3 drops to press into your face) so it appears to be barely used. I'd recommended to others who struggle with dry skin or chapped skin.
This is one of my calorie facial oils! I love the citrus scent and the effect the vitamin c has on my skin the day after I use it! Plus it doesn't break me out and I love beautycounter's commitment to safe products and packaging
Baton Rouge, LA
Never in my wildest dreams would I think I’d love a facial oil. I have oily skin, but I rub 4 drops on my face before bed every night and MY SKIN EATS IT. In the morning, my skin is smooth and glowing. It also helped lighten my sun spots. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!
Our no. 1 selling oil! Goes great with the no. 1 mask. Def a must for your skincare routine!