Beautycounter Lip Gloss

by Beautycounter

A moisturizing Lip Gloss that goes on smoothly with no stickiness. Its unique teardrop applicator delivers the perfect amount of sheer, infinitely wearable color and subtle shine.

How To Use:

Apply to lips as needed. Perfect worn alone, but even better layered on top of Sheer Lipstick.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Polybutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba*, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Maltodextrin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Carmine (Ci 75470)

How do you like this brand? I like clean ingredients for everything I use, and just came across this brand and love what they stand behind.
Start your review of Beautycounter Lip Gloss!
Winnebago, IL
Beautycounter Lip Gloss uploaded by Elisabeth P.
Beautycounter Lip Gloss uploaded by Elisabeth P.
First off this is the prettiest lipgloss I’ve ever seen in my life. The packaging, the color, the shimmer, everything is absolutely perfect. The formula is great, it’s safe and it makes my lips feel like butter. It’s not sticky whatsoever. This makes my lips look full, glossy and shimmery. Like my natural lips just better. It goes with any makeup look flawlessly. The shade pictured is called Bellini. Beautycounter Lip Gloss
Georgetown, KY
Review for: Fig
Let me just say this--the colors are lovely and I love how clean they are. THE ONLY PROBLEM is that the gloss migrates to the bottom of my lip and it all just kind of collects there. I don't reach for these for this reason. I haven't has this problem before with other clean brands. I'm constantly having to check it.
Longview, WA
Review for: Peony
Let me start by saying I am not a big lip gloss person. I often find them way too sticky and messy so I was hesitant in purchasing this one but I am so glad I did. The color is a beautiful, soft pink and it i not sticky at all. It stays on well and gives your lips a subtle shine. I cannot recommend this enough.
Old Hickory, TN
Review for: Dahlia, Fig
Hands down my favorite lip gloss ever. Not sticky, shiny with the perfect hint of color. I love the vanilla scent and when the gloss fades, the color stays so your lips look like they still have a hint of color. I love Beautycounter as a company and these glosses are the only ones I use anymore.
Secaucus, NJ
Review for: Sienna
Love Sienna by Beautycounter! Great color against my skin, not too brown - adds just the perfect amount of color for an everyday look. Consistency is a big sticky by keeps my lips moisturized while adding color. This was the replacement color to one that Clinique carried and discontinued.
Brandon, MS
Review for: Peony
Omg the lip glosses are amazing. Smell like vanilla and they are not sticky at all . I used to hate glosses but wow ! My nee favorite thing . Gives the right amount of color and long lasting! I suggest every try this one ! You will not refer it ! Safer beauty products for the win
Cumming, GA
Review for: Bare Shimmer
I LOVE this lipgloss!! It has a little bit of pigmentation to it It's NOT STICKY what so ever! Super easy to apply. This product was made perfect. I would reccomend this to EVERYONE!! I want the whole collection of glosses!  Beautycounter Lip Gloss
Goffstown
Review for: Opal
I am amazed by all things beauty counter for these products to be so safe but work so amazing I love them!! The makeup products give just a natural beautiful look when you wear them and are amazing quality way to go beautycounter I would recommend
Ashland, VA
Review for: Bare Shimmer
I love this lip gloss! This one doesn’t make my lips feel sticky and i never have to worry about any reapplication. Bare shimmer is the perfect color for someone who wants a bit of shine without a lot of color!
Review for: Ruby
I love this lipgloss and how clean from chemicals this companies products are. color is extremely pigmented. Somewhat pricey but you pay for what you get and this is very good quality.