Beautycounter Lip Conditioner In Peppermint

Soothes And Softens Lips With Peppermint And Rosemary Oils.

How To Use:

Rub A Small Amount Onto Lips. Use Daily As Needed.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olus/Vegetable Oil/Huile Végétale, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Lanolin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil.

What is the benefit of using a lip conditioner? Do you use this and lip balm?
Start your review of Beautycounter Lip Conditioner In Peppermint!
How would you rate this product?
Michaela H.
Newtown, PA
Beautycounter Lip Conditioner In Peppermint uploaded by Michaela H.
This is a great lip balm! It is natural along with having a great scent. The peppermint adds a cooling sensation to the lips which I love. The reason I gave it 4/5 stars is because I have severely dry lips and when they’re cracked this can only do so much. If I use this in conjunction with a lip mask it is great.
Grace L.
San Francisco, CA
This is amazing. For anyone that loves the peppermint zing on their lips and wants some moisturizer this it. It’s absolutely great. I took one star off this product because you have to use ur finger to get the product which can be annoying at times but overall great
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Beautycounter Lip Conditioner In Peppermint uploaded by Melissa B.
LOVE! I have been using this product for a while sporadically, but I just recently started using it consistently at night and my lips feel so much softer and more nourished! The scent is a pleasant, light peppermint and it is easy to apply. Definitely recommend! #summerskincare #lipbalm #beautycounter #skincare #newbie #influenster #flawless #beauty
Emily G.
Follansbee, WV
This is an awesome lip product! It smells and tastes great and leaves your lips super soft, hydrated, and clean feeling with a tingle of peppermint.
Rachelle W.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this lip balm. It’s made with quality ingredients that are not harmful for you. It’s moisturizing and keeps your lips smooth and silky. I definitely recommend. The decent is amazing and it’s priced just right. A little goes a long way!
Elizabeth S.
This is a favorite product among my friends and I, especially those who don’t wear a lot of makeup but need some deep moisture to keep lips protected and moist.
Adrian M.
Lebanon, TN
I love how soft my lips feel after using this! The peppermint is not strong at all. I was not sure at first about buying this, but I’m so glad I did! My lips feel amazing! It doesn’t have a taste. You just apply it with your finger. Not glossy at all.
Kenzie H.
Spanish Fork, UT
Leaves your lips so smooth! Definitely a favorite and everyone I know who uses it absolutely loves it as well!
Krishna P.
Omg y’all this is a must have! I put this on before bed daily and my lips are so healthy, shiny, and feel moisturized in the morning. I love the peppermint smell and this small jar will go longs ways. It’s only 20 bucks and you use less chapstick!
cynthia M.
First let me say that I'm not a lip balm junkie... however! I love this product!!!! It's super moisturizing without feeling thick or heavy. I love that it's emollient without feeling greasy or slimy. It's simply perfect and your lips will feel/look so much healthier. You need this!