Beautycounter Lip Conditioner In Calendula

Nourish And Protect Lips With Our Ultra-moisturizing Lip Balm, Formulated With Soothing And Softening Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, And Jojoba Oil. That Subtly Sweet Scent You Smell? It's Calendula And Chamomile Oils, Which Act As Anti-inflammatories To Help Heal Chapped Lips.

How To Use:

Lip Conditioner Can Be Applied With Fingers Or Lip Brush. Mix With Lip Sheer For A Moisturizing Boost.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olus/Vegetable Oil/Huile Végétale, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Lanolin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beautycounter Lip Conditioner In Calendula!
Product Highlights
...so soft and hydrated! Definitely recommend for winter when lips become dry and crack!in reviews
I reach for this before ANY chapstick. It is very moisturizing so you don't need much. It lasts for a very long time as well. It is pretty pricey at 20.00 but it lasts forever! I would definitely buy this again!!in reviews
Melissa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beautycounter Lip Conditioner In Calendula uploaded by Melissa B.
One of my favorite beautycounter products! I love the smell and this little tub lasts a really long time. It’s not sticky or anything and it’s very hydrating, great for daytime. I also love the smell!
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
Beautycounter Lip Conditioner In Calendula uploaded by Amber B.
The Beautycounter lip conditioner is absolutely amazing, I prefer the peppermint, but that’s not for everyone. The Lip conditioner in Calendula may be for you! The calendula and chamomile oils offer a sweet scent and act as anti-inflammatories to help heal chapped lips. Which is pretty cool. (Their lip sheers and glosses are free of the chemical ingredients as well.) I love that this is a safe alternative to the famous lip mask you can buy at Sephora! I literally have used this for FOUR years and have one in every hidden place in my house car and purse lol 😆 Bye bye 👋🏼 laneige don’t need you boo
Maddie K.
West Roxbury, MA
This is product is packaged beautifully, and I like the company, however this lip balm is not as nourishing as I would like it and I found my self reapplying it quite often.
Stephanie M.
Colonia
I got this product because I have really dry lips and I have only seen a little bit of an improvement. I think it is quite pricey for what you're getting. I would have thought that it would have been a better/stronger product for what I was paying for.
Jade G.
Columbia, SC
This lip conditioner is incredible. I was hesitant about it because my lips can be a bit sensitive. Some items really dry them out instead of keeping them moisturized. This product has saved my cracked winter lips overnight. I will totally buy this again!
Diana Y.
Holly Ridge, NC
First impression, the packaging is beautiful to the eye, and solid in my hand. I love the scent, it's the perfect bright-smelling neutral that isn't a mint (nothing against mint, I just wanted to try something different). I've actually been using this at night before bed, which it's worked perfectly fine for, but I feel like the texture is off?
Logan D.
Juliette, GA
Perfect overnight balm to help heal my lips. I tend to breathe through my mouth at night so this helps keep my lips from getting too dry and crusty
Ken S.
Newport Beach, CA
I had high hopes for this, but it is not thick AT ALL & is very slippy so it just feels like putting a gel on your lips. It smells good, but I feel like even after a few minutes I feel like I need to reapply. I think a lip balm should be thick enough that you feel it on your lips for a while
Krista H.
Philadelphia, PA
I truly love everything from this line but I felt like this could’ve been a little bit more hydrating especially for some thing with Calendula in it. I would have liked to have more of that in it especially for the price point.
Rachelle W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this lip conditioner! It goes on smooth and doesn’t have a nasty taste when you lick your lips. It is very conditioning and reapplication is not often. I love it and would definitely recommend and use it again.

Looking for your answer?