Beautycounter Instant Eye Makeup Remover

Just A Quick Shake Activates This Innovative Dual-phase Formula To Completely Erase Long-wear And Waterproof Makeup. Made Without Mineral Oil Or Silicones, It Uses The Power Of Coconut And Macadamia Oils To Break Down Pigments And Cornflower Extract To Soothe Delicate Skin. Safe For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers.

How to Use:

Shake Well. Press And Hold A Saturated Cotton Pad Over Eyes For Several Seconds Before Gently Sweeping Away Makeup. May Also Be Used On Face And Lips.

Every Ingredient We Use Represents Our Commitment To A Higher Standard Of Safety In Skincare And Cosmetics. Learn About Our Ingredient Selection Process Here.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Undecane, Methylpropanediol, Tridecane, Sodium Chloride, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Salicylic Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

Does this remove waterproof mascara well?
Has anyone gotten this product in their eyes, any irritation?
Start your review of Beautycounter Instant Eye Makeup Remover!
julisa M.
Pharr, TX
Beautycounter Instant Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by julisa M.
Trying this amazing sample from beautycounter eye makeup remover.So far so good it is very gentle to use I like that i can feel confident it doesn’t contain harmful ingredients.it also does a great job removing my eye makeup. I’d recommend it and I would totally buy it.😊
Lindsey M.
Navarre
Beautycounter Instant Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Lindsey M.
Love the duel action of the oil! Works to remove my eye makeup or long wear lipstick gently!
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
So far, so good. This makeup remover is gentle and I feel good about using it. I like that I can be confident that it doesn't contain as many awful ingredients. It also does a great job removing my eye makeup!! I'd recommend it.
Ashley Z.
Wilmington, DE
Beautycounter Instant Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Ashley Z.
This stuff is my favorite eye makeup remover! It doesn’t leave your skin super greasy after use and it doesn’t leave it dry either. This is probably my third bottle of this stuff and I always recommend it to friends!
Elizabeth S.
This eye makeup remover is safe, which I love, but I don’t find it very effective and it leaves an oily residue. I much prefer the makeup remover wipes that they offer instead.
Lindsay R.
Randolph, NJ
Not oily and get the markup off pretty easily. I used to use makeup remover pads for my eye makeup but changed over to this when I was no longer able to find the ones I liked in the store. I like that Beautycounter doesn’t use harmful chemicals. Which should be important on your skin and especially near your eyes.
Breana S.
LIHUE, HI
I use the wipes now and it’s perfect for those nights where you go to crash in bed and realize you didn’t wash your face 😭 but also really helpful to remove the caked on make up before cleansing wash!
Megan L.
Not bad! It’s a little oily but it does take your makeup off really well. It’s a little pricy but it gets the job done
Christina R.
LOVE this! I use some drops on a washable makeup pad & use it all over my face. Wipes off eye makeup in a few swipes. I use it all over my face too! It does leave me feeling oily so I wash my face afterwards or use a hot towel to wipe up my face.
Khamila I.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a fan of this. It’s not cheap but Lasts a long while. I use this with a cotton pad. I put it on my eye at least five seconds before actually swiping. Then do the other eye. Definitely a repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ginger H.
Brandon, MS
il y a 2 ans
Katie B. il y a 2 ans
I haven’t used the remover yet but just got it in my mystery bag so I’ll let you know once I do. The cream blushers are what made me fall in love with Beautycounter! I use the caramel for my cheeks and eyes when I’m in a hurry and it looks beautiful without any dryness like powders can cause on my skin. Great compliment to their cream highlighter and bronzer.