Beautycounter Facial Cleansing Balm uploaded by Taryn E.Beautycounter Facial Cleansing Balm uploaded by meagan j.Beautycounter Facial Cleansing Balm uploaded by Courtney W.

BY BEAUTYCOUNTER

Made with vitamin C to brighten the appearance of skin, and raspberry and cranberry seed oils to moisturize, our Cleansing Balm melts into your skin to hydrate while it cleanses, removing makeup and impurities, but not stripping away moisture. Includes a 100% cotton muslin cloth that’s softer and easier on skin than a traditional washcloth. Ideal for normal to dry skin types.

Use nightly. In light, circular motions, massage an almond-size amount into skin, applying gentle pressure to cheeks, forehead, and eyebrows for increased circulation. Dampen cleansing cloth in hand-hot water and use it to gently wipe off balm. Thoroughly rinse skin with cool water and follow with Nourishing Night Cream.

• How long does this product last? It is a little pricey but I rea...3 Answers
Lindsay L.
This is awesome!!! It has SO many uses. Cleanser, overnight Mask, moisturizer, good for burns, softens cuticles, and more! This jar lasts a LONG time so it's a great investment and I love that it comes with its own muslin cloth.
Kristina M.
Totally worth the money!!! It feels so so soft and smells like an expensive spa product. It really gets all of your make up off and makes your face glow after. You can even use it as a mask!
Jessica C.
Atlanta, GA
I’m a fan of this stuff.. the fact that it’s as natural as you can get for facial products and takes off makeup so well. However it’s just far too expensive, that’s why I take off 1 star. I just can’t seem to bring myself to purchase again when there are definitely products out there to compete with it for half the price and sometimes a larger quantity.
Meg G.
Mentor, OH
I've been using this product for a while. A little goes a very long way which I love. It melts away all makeup: liquid lipsticks, eyeliner, mascara, foundation, etc. Two problems I have with this is that it irritates my eyes and leaves my skin feeling very oily.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
I like that this is a balm that turns into an oil--it isn't messy trying to get product to apply. This product does dissolve waterproof makeup easily. However, it does irritate my eyes. I also have to double cleanse as this leaves an oily residue that you have to wash off. For the price, I want something that performs at a higher level.
Mackenzie M.
Bletchley, Milton Keynes
This stuff is truly amazing. I've tried to replicate it in a DIY or find other similar products but nothing compares. It literally melts makeup off your face. My only issue is that it's $80 and I don't know that it's worth that price. Function, 5/5 stars. Price, 3/5 stars.
Julie S.
This product is amazing! It takes makeup off (even waterproof mascara) and leaves behind a soothing balm that makes my face feel amazing. Yes, it's pricey, but absolutely worth it. It's going to last a long time.
Leigh R.
So I haven't been using this for long but so far it is wonderful. I had previously been using a cleanser for clearing up acne in hopes of getting rid of the small bumps along my chin and cheekbones. After some research I decided to give this a shot. It melts away all my makeup, even mascara and liquid eyeliner, without pulling and tugging and leaves my skin baby soft. Even better is the fact that the bumps on my cheekbones are all but gone and the ones on my chin have decreased dramatically. I have high hopes going forward that this cleanser continues to do such a great job.
meagan j.
College Station
Seriously the best thing I've used for my crazy pregnancy skin! I've had dermatitis that went NUTS and so now I'm adamant about only using natural products 🙌🏻
LeShay M.
Saint Augustine, FL
I have oily and dry skin it's an endless battle. This cleansing balm conditions my dry skin with out making my skin even more oily! I love this product!!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does this product last? It is a little pricey but I really would like to give it a shot.